Slaughtered Soals

01

The translucent girl faded in and out of site as she sat on my bed, zipping and tying her knee high combat boots. Her hair black as night touched the carpeted floor as her Indian dream catcher pendant necklace swayed back and forth the metal feathers clinking. She looked up at me her dark emerald green eyes making my stomach lurch. I knew who it was by then.

It was Mei, the third person I have ever killed in my new career. She stuck with me, telling me that she was "sent back" to be my spirit guide. What ever that means? But I think she lied. I don't have a clue and Mei won't tell me anything. She's good, she's evil, and just about everything else. I don't know what to make of her, but I can trust her.

It's only been a few months since I learned that I loved to kill, my new career. What made me get the urge, I didn't know. I guess I'd never know. Mei walked over to me and she grabbed my hands in hers. Most of the time I didn't know what was real or who's real or who or whats a spirit or not. I can see, speak, and feel all the spirits that have been murdered. The thing is I can only do this with the spirits I've killed. The only person that keeps me semi sane is Mei, even though she's the main soul that stuck around.

Mei smiled at me, "Oh Heym, your covered in blood," She told me. "But I love when your covered in blood! It's just so...attractive."Mei reached up on her toes and touched her lips to mine. They felt so real, soft and warm. "So who's the new Okun?"

Some bitch that looked at me wrong like she saw my souls around me, and saw something wrong with me." I said. It was true, she had stared at me for way too long and it looked like she saw into my soul.

Mei crossed her arms and shook her head."Oh Heym," she sighed.

"What is it Mei?" I asked looking her over.

"Nothing. Just that I missed you" She smiled. She was so unpredictable. Most of the time she acted more human than spirit. She loved to make me as happy as possible. It was like she had a duty to serve me. Mei only brought pain to others and happiness to me.

"Aw, look at this, lovey, dovey, nasty shit!" A voice spat. Looking around I spotted a girl. It was the same one I had just killed. Blonde hair, blue eyes and pale. "So you killed me?! What do I get?! What do I get out of this Heym!? What the fuck do I get!?" She yelled at me.

All the people that I kill when they die and become spirits, they automatically know who I am and know exactly where I am at all times. My name, my house location, and every thing else that's needed to be known about me, for their information, it's some how planted in their brain. Not knowing why or how they always find me.

Mei stepped in front of me so she can be between me and the new spirit. Okun as we call them, meaning born of the shadows. She got in a slight defensive stance in front of me, aiming top protect me from any kind of threat.

"What you get out of this is eternal life! You are to roam free now of any restraints and or responsibilities. Your only duty is to serve my Tenchi! You are of the shadows now Okun! You are reborn of the shadows! If you go out into the world with out guidance from Tenchi, you will be lost. You are part of his soul you are my sister now! You will be lost! So you must obey!" Mei growled back with great power in her voice.

"Sachi,"I whispered. I grabbed her arms as she took a step forward. "You have done well. Calm down." I only call Mei, Sachi meaning one who is blessed. She came to me and told me that she was blessed to be killed by me. "So, what is your name Okun?"

"Lane," She said. "Shouldn't you have known that?"

"No that only works one way!" Mei said still defensive." Every thing that is needed to be known is in your head not vise verse."

"Sachi, calm down. Lane is new to this, give her some time... and Sachi... she can't and wont hurt me." I said. "I promise," I kissed her cheek and walked over to Lane, I grabbed her hand and bringing it to my lips kissing it. "A pleasure to meet you Lane."

She pulled back as if my hand had scolded her. "You can touch me!? How is that possible!?"

"How is anything possible?" I countered. She gave a quick thought to it then nodded. "See..." I whispered."Come please tell me what is wrong?"

I pulled her to my bed and sat her down. I saw Mei glaring at the new Okun, I smiled at my Sachi. She didn't take to new females well.

"So why did you kill me!?" Lane yelled.I lifted an eyebrow.

"Because it needed to be done." I said. "No questions about why I kill people. It's just something that's needed to be done and I am the one to be does it. This I want to make sure of...do you understand my lovely Okun?"

"Yes I do."She said."Tenchi, I had two kids! I had a boy friend that loved me!" I stared at her as she covered her face with her hands. I sighed.

"I know... I know. Your just going to have to put it in your mind that your dead and never coming back. And now you have to watch your kids grow up with out a mum." I told her then a thought came to me. "I will allow one thing. I will let you put small words of advise in their minds when their going or about to get into trouble... or about making a life regretting life decision. Does that sound like a deal?"

Lane's face lit up. "Oh yes! Thank you! Thank you!" She gushed out.

"See if I hadn't put you into-" I cut Mei off.

"Sachi... shh, it's okay. Calm down." She shut up as soon as I said her name. I just slipped my hand in hers. "Mei, I want-"

A banging on the door broke my words, I growled and walked to the door, opening it my roommate Alex poked his head in my room. "Who the fuck are you talking to Heym?! Or are you talking to your self as usual?"

I gestured around the room and looked around smiling."Myself, as usual." I saw that Lane was stiffen as Mei stayed calm.

"Your crazy you know- wha- the fuck! Dude your covered in blood!" Alex gasped.

I smiled and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you notice Mei's and Heym's names together it spells Mayhem.
so comments and subscribe please!!!