Ruby

16: Paola, Ryu and James Bond

As I open my eyes nausea is wrestling in my trout, I avoid vomiting by not breathing hard. A beeping sound attracts my attention making me realize I am in a hospital. I think of Japan as an hallucination, I am in Forks, Carlisle will attend me any minute now. Briefly, an Asian nurse comes to check me and talk to me in Japanese, my frustration grows at the fact what happened was real.

"What happened to me?" I ask to the nurse in Japanese.

"You disobeyed your mother, got out and a gang tried to rape you. Thanks God your mom came in time" She replies walking away of the room.

"Damn bitch I fucking hate this! Liar!" I scream my lungs out. How dares she, lie this way to get what she wants. Now she is going to sell what doesn't belong to her, what I was saving for somebody else. I start crying hysterically, I'm terrified, I know I need to plan something, or else it would be too late. After thinking it for a minute and pulling myself together, I unwrap myself from all the tubes and machines and run as fast as I can, I was walking.

I have my elbow out of place, so the pain doesn't let me move that quick. At this time I feel like the agent of a movie I saw once with Rosalie and Jasper, James Bond. Sneaking trough bushes, hiding under tables and inside other rooms. I feel proud that I passed invisibly to three security guards, I could be a good prison breaker, it could come out handy someday. I find myself out of the hospital, walking slowly but without wasting my time. If I can reach the corner in the next block, I can get safely to a taxi and move back to Forks. Literally, I got trought the path trembling, being accidentally hit by the crowd and crawling. I sit in a dirty bench when I feel dizzy. I check my arms and clean the blood out of where I took all the needles off. The metal bench is freezing my butt cheeks which instantly reminds me I am wearing a hospital dress with an uncovered back. I stand up to feel my back and relieve creates a smile in my lips, at least I'm wearing underwear.

Suddenly I get grabbed by two persons who are driving me back to the last block I've been in. It doesn't take me a lot of time to realize this doesn't have to do nothing with Aya so really scared I scream for help as hard as my voice let's me. I turn my head to see the faces of the persons who are taking me away. The taller one is a young woman, who looks pretty much like a Latin model. Brown curly hair, green eyes and big cheek bones. The other one is a smaller Asian, sleek, with nerdy glasses that fit him well. Subsequently my nausea comes back, causing me to shut myself up and just let them drive me whenever they will.

"Can you please tell me where I'm going?" I gently ask them. The Asian man ignores me, the Latin girl is staring at the Asian man with pity on me.

"We can't tell you yet niña" She says in a Latin accent. Asian man stares at her, shutting her up. Out of nowhere he is there, in front of me. They let me go run to him, he dramatically stands with his arms extended, waiting for me.

"I've been looking for you for the past month!" He says hugging me tight.

"Please help me I got out of the hospital and these people" I try to explain before I tear up, Jasper and the others giggle, I clean my tears confused.

"Ruby, this is Paola and Ryu. They are friends of mine since a long time ago" Jasper explains as I shake their hands.

"Then why did they forced me to walk without explaining?" I question looking at Paola's red eyes.

"We want it to give Jasper a sorpresa" Paola replies in her bad English Latin accent.

"Polly take her back to the hospital, me and Ryu will go hunting" Jasper suggest kissing my forehead.

"I don't want to go back, that's why I escaped!" I inform Jasper.

"I will go see you in 2 hours, I promise" Jasper answers smiling the way he does, I know he is controlling my emotions again, because I am walking away from him.

"Niña, would you like me to carry you?" Paola questions me while we walk back to the hospital. I laugh out loud.

"No thanks, that will look extremely weird, beside I'm not feeling that bad" I reply holding the back of my hospital dress.

"Why are your eyes red instead of golden?" I curiously ask Paola crossing the street.

"We are not like Jasper and the rest. We satisfy our hunger on humanos, I tried animals but it was not my thing and it has never been Ryu's thing for sure" She answers in joyful tone for such serious question.

"How long have you been a vampire?" I ask, now we are in front of the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
The action starts! I got my inspiration back! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!