Ruby

18: Tense

“I need to go and save my aunt!” I beg to Ryu for the 59th time this time he finally speaks to me.

“We can’t stop Jasper, he has anger issues” Ryu answers in a joke.

“Stop joking! We will listen to me, let me go!” I yell defeated.

“Paola can’t find him, he is not with Aya don’t worry, besides wouldn’t be nice if she died? After all she tried to sell you” Ryu points out a good reason. I have to find a way for Jasper to stay out of Aya’s place, something worth of him to return to this hospital.

“Turn me into a vampire” I spit out without thinking. Ryu turns to me in shock.
“Crazy talk, stop it. There is no way I will touch you, can’t fail Jasper” Ryu answers pissed off, he starts sniffing like a dog.

“Just bite me already!” I scream getting pissed off too. The door opens briefly and there she is.

“Changed your mind so fast? Once they fall in love, they just want to be vampires too” Rosalie says disappointed.

“Rosalie!” I yell joyfull ending up confused.

“Control her, please” Ryu begs Rosalie dramatically leaving the room.

“Rosalie! Aya is a…” I try to say crying, hugging her.

“I know, Jasper left his phone back in Forks, I read your e-mail and checked everything. I was on my way to Aya when Ryu contacted me.” Rosalie explains hugging me tight, playing softly with my hair.

“Where is the rest of the family?” I ask cleaning my tears out.

“Taking care of Nessie” She answers proudly.

“Explain” I demand shortly.

“Bella! Jasper didn’t told you?” Rosalie questions surprised, I deny with my head.

“She was pregnant and had a girl, Renesmee. Bella was turned into a vampire” Rosalie shortly explains unplugging me once again from the machines.

“What a horrible thing!” I confirm amazed.

“She got what she wanted” Rosalie shouts out pissed.

“I was talking about the baby’s name but that too” I correct standing up. Rosalie carry me like a groom takes her newlywed bride and Ryu starts running with us. Taking a corner we hit something and I fall from Rosalie’s cold arms.

“What you doin’ here?” Jasper questions kind of pissed in his cowboy accent.

“I can’t believe you have not tell Ruby about Renesmee!” Rosalie yells angrily at Jasper.

“Can’t believe you are arguing that right now!” Jasper replies. I watch them argue for a few second until I have enough.

“And I can’t believe it’s not butter! Help me get up!” I yell, Jasper immediately picks me up and carries me.

“Paola will kill Aya” Ryu informs Jasper.

“Please don’t she is my family!” I beg preoccupied.

“We have to stop her” Rosalie whispers as Ryu runs next to Jasper who is holding me like a baby. I begging to feel cold but I don’t speak. They are still running in Tokyo streets, faster then the cars. We get just in time, Aya is on the floor terrified at Paola. Aya tought Paola dead all this years, now she is in shock.

“Let me do it, she deserves it” She answers out loud to Ryu, he is holding her. Jasper gets me on the floor, Aya stands up.

“What is this nonsense? What are you doing here? Explain to me!” Aya yells angrily walking towards me. Paola hits her softly with her leg, forcing her to sit in bed.

“Get your things” Rosalie demands me sweetly.

“I’m not leaving; I know you will hurt her!” I say looking at Paola’s red eyes. Rosalie leaves the room to get my stuff without speaking or thinking it twice.

“You were the one in the hospital? Why are you helping her Paola?” Aya asks amazed.

“Why? Porque Ruby can’t know the truth? Aya has gone way too far with this!” Paola yells disappointed at Ryu. Suddenly my anger goes away, Aya and Paola look better too. Ryu is fighting with his words.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen next? Tun tun tun(dramatic sound) Stay tuned for more!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE