Ruby

3: Rosalie and Ruby

“I need to know tour favorite color and your favorite flower” She says

“Royal Blue and Orchids” I answer confused. She smiles and goes back. I think is weird that I can remember everything of me but nothing about people I may know. I look down, thinking again.

“Why all the mystery?” I ask Emmett to make conversation

“Bella and Edward moved to the cottage to give you their room. They think is selfish of them to have two places to sleep when you don’t have one… so. Bella, Rosalie and Esme are remodeling the room to fit you. Acted surprised, Esme would kill me” Emmett explains. I smile

“So, are you going to tell me about Bella?” I asks Emmett

“She stills a human, Edward doesn’t want to convert her” He says looking straight to the television. I realized he is not in the position to talk. I look at Edward.

“More complicated that it seems” He replies

“Oh! It’s fine with me, I would never want to be a… vampire” I say smiling to Edward. A harsh breeze of air blows in front of me, I put my hands in a defensive ready-to-run way. Rosalie is standing in front of me. She takes deep breath in relieve. I look at her scared to hell. Now she is on my list, next to Jasper.

“Finally we find somebody with a brain. We will be good friends” She says hugging me. I look at Emmett terrified. He laughs.

“I hope you like your room” Rosalie adds, I put a surprised face and she goes upstairs happy. I breathe again. Edward smiles

“Why is Rosalie so upset with Bella?” I ask Edward curious

“Bella wants to become one of us. She doesn’t want her to” Edward explains

“Why?” I ask

“Why don’t you ask Rosalie?” he says

“You are tremendously stupid” I think

“What makes you think that?” He asks me. I look at him confused. Jasper laughs. Emmett is not in the room; his mind is in the baseball field.

“We have special gifts, he can read minds” Jasper says laughing at me.

“What can you do?” I ask at him

“I can control emotions” he says

“That is such a girly gift” I say going upstairs. They all laugh. Suddenly I feel calm, joyful. I turn to the living room again.

“I will appreciate if you don’t mess with my emotions, quit it!” I say feeling angry again. He looks at me serious, his eyes screaming “VENDETTA”. I go upstairs and knock at the room that smells like fresh paint. Bella opens the door just letting her head out.

“Can’t enter yet” she says.

“Can I have Rosalie for a moment?” I ask her. She closes the door quickly. Seconds later Rosalie comes outside. I try to sneak my eyes in the room but she is too fast.
“What’s wrong?” She asks me

“I asked Edward why don’t you want Bella to become a vampire and he told me to ask you” I explain to her. She thinks for a moment.

“Come with me” she says dragging me to her room. We sit in her bed. She takes a deep breath.

“Who told you the truth?” She asks me

“Esme” I respond

“Ok. You should know as we become vampires, we become immortals. We will look forever the same age…” She explains for minutes about immortality.

“Before I was converted into a vampire I was going to get married. I didn’t, my husband and his friends got drunk and… to make the story short Carlisle converted me so I wouldn’t die. I didn’t choose to be this, if it was my choice I wouldn’t be here. I would be dead and happy. I don’t want her to be this because she haves the choice to say no. I am happy with you because you said no, I hope this stays like this” she says to me. I agree with my head. She smiles. When I’m about to stand up she hold me and sits me back. Vampires have to stop doing that; it scares the hell out of humans.

“You need a name” Rosalie says

“What should my name be?” I ask her

“Do you like any particular name?” She asks me. I think it for a moment. I deny it with my head. She takes a wooden box from her closet and shows me what’s inside.

“Which one you like the most?” She asks me. I look at all of them. They are expensive gemstones earrings. I point with my finger at two perfect ruby teardrops. She takes them out and hands them to me. I look at her confused.

“It’s a gift from me, your name will be Ruby” She says smiling, her hand stills open in front of me. I smile thankful for the pretty name. I deny the gift. Her smile fades.

“Oh please! Don’t be like Bella. You are going to enjoy gifts and parties” She demands

“I enjoy gifts and parties. I just think that is too expensive. It looks like a wedding gift” I say to her

“They are, they all are” She says. They are 17 pairs or earrings, there is no way all of that is from one wedding.

“How many times have you got married?” I ask her. She smiles
“I have married the same man a few times, don’t think the wrong of me” She says with a giggle. I take the earrings and place them in my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
These 3 first parts were 1 in the first place but for experience I know long chapters scare people (or at least me) so I divided it in three... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!