Ruby

5: Girls just wanna have fun

I open my eyes and look around without moving my body. The sun warming my face and burning my eyes.

“This is not a dream?” I ask myself. I stand up and stretch. I fix my bed and unlock the door. I am about to go to the living room when Rosalie grabs my arm.

“You are not going like this” She says. I smile. She drags me to her room. From her closet she takes new green towel, it stills haves the price tag. She cuts the plastic ring of the price tag with her fingernails like it was a snowflake and hands it to me.

“There are new soaps in the bathroom” She says. Before I ask about toothbrushes she hands me a little pink box.

“You will have to go shopping without a bra” She says. I open the Victoria’s Secret box and stare at the black lace thong. She laughs loud; her laughter reminds me of Emmett.

“I was saving it for a special occasion. I guess you need it more then me” She says.

“I need a toothbrush” I say to her. She bites her lip softly. She searches trough her drawer and looks back at me.

“There is mouthwash in the bathroom, I don’t have a toothbrush” She says. I leave her room and return again quickly.

“Where is the bathroom” I ask her. She point with her finger and I follow. I enter the bathroom and lock the door. I guess locking the door will not protect me from a vampire ripping my head off, but it makes me feel secure. I undress and throw the grey dress in the hamper. I place my feet in the luxurious tub and let the water run trough my face. I clean my hair with plain water. I look around and there is no soap, no shampoo. I go outside and take one soap. I throw the package in the trash bin and enter the tub again. I clean my hair with soap in lack of shampoo. I clean my body and rinse. I get out of the tub and fold my body in the green towel. I brush my teeth and dry my body. I go to my room and grab the yellow pale dress and go to the bathroom again.

I stare at the thong for a long time. I look myself in the mirror. I roll my eyes and wear the thong. When I get outside the bathroom Rosalie is waiting for me with brush in hand. We go to her room again in she starts brushing my hair. I end up with a French braid. I stand up to go to the living room. She holds me back.

“We are not done! You still need makeup” She says excited. I moan in pain.

“How Am I going to eat with lipstick?” I ask her.

“No Stain Lipstick” She says proud of her knowledge. I look at her surprised. She goes to her magical drawer and grabs a pink metallic box. She opens it and grabs a few thinks, brushes, boxes and more boxes with brushes. She starts rubbing things in my face. She is talking about each product and what does it do for my face. I am not listening to her at all. When she is done she hands me a mirror. I look like a magazine model, not bad but like a porcelain doll.

“Now you can go and do whatever you were going to do” She says smiling at me. I stand up and thanks her with my eyes. I go to the living room and look at everybody looking at me amazed.

“You look fantastic!” Esme says to me.

“Good Morning!” I say to everybody. They all say good morning back. Esme looks at me like I am a unicorn, her eyes sparkling and her smile wide. I guess she is happy to have me as the new daughter. Edward is smiling at me and saying yes with his head to Bella like Bella said a compliment and he agrees. Emmett looks at me and then looks at Rosalie, he laughs. He looks at us like we are dressed like twins. Carlisle throws something to Rosalie, I can’t see what because they are all too fast. Jasper is holding his breath and looking in pain, Edward standing next to him like the policeman again.

“Let’s go shopping!” She says to me

“I need breakfast” I explain to her.

“We are going to take you to a restaurant to eat” Rosalie says. We leave the house and get inside Rosalie’s car.

“What is wrong with Jasper today?” I ask Esme.

“Human scent. Some days our scent works stronger then others. Human scent is some days stronger too. He hasn’t go hunting so he was avoiding uncomfortable situations. He is going hunting with the rest today” Esme explains… making me feel bad for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe and Comment!