Ruby

8: Jazzper

Since the day I saw her for the first time I felt something different for her. I like her and hate her at the same time. So delicate and exotic yet annoying and immature. Sometimes I want to kiss her; sometimes I want to hit her head so hard she gets a headache. I’ve seen the way Edward has to hold back at everything only not to kill Bella therefore I won’t declare. She will be only what she is now, my annoying sixteen years old Asian sister.

I can sense she doesn’t like me. I tried to kiss her and she moved away. Now she is sitting next to me with an interview Carlisle suggested, I know she is lying.

“Ask me” I tell her closing the book I can see she will never let me finish. She smiles shyly.

“What is your favorite type of blood to drink?” She asks. Somehow I am not amazed.

“Asian teenager blood” I answer, deciding to have fun with this.

“Be serious” She says to me. I want to make her feel sorry for herself but she has prohibited me to mess with her head.

“I don’t know. Animals” I answer telling her with my hand to move to the other question.

“You are immortal so don’t tell me you don’t have time” Ruby says in a sarcastic tone. Raising my eyebrow helps her to talk again.

“Do you like Jazz?” She asks. I shrug my shoulder. As a result, she hits my arm and demands a yes or a no, so to bother her I say no.

“Why are you named Jazzper then?” She asks me. I spell her my name as she writes it down in the paper.

“That doesn’t make any sense” Ruby whispers. Again, I ignore her.

“Do you have a fetish for paper cuts?” She tries to ask but I interrupt to annoy her.

“My story is much as yours. You get raped and bitten by a vampire” I say with a smirk. She looks at me scared and asks what I mean.

“If I was you I would lock the door at night.” I say in a psychotic voice looking away. She is scratching her head stitches. I take her hand and place it in her lap.

“I have to scratch it, it itches” She tells me in a little girl voice.

“No, you don’t have to scratch because it itches. It’s healing now leave it alone” I explain holding her hands tight. She leaves the sofa and walks away to scratch it. Suddenly I hear a pop, as something has broken. Her eyes wide open; she looks at her hand full of blood. I hold my breath trying to go away; she is yelling Edward, demanding her protector. Emmett and Carlisle went hunting today. She demands Rosalie; she is taking Edward and Bella to the airport. They are going to the honeymoon, which they couldn’t realize before because of bad weather. She starts running away; bad idea particularly when you’re instinct is demanding a chase. I grab the sofa to stay in place, when I control myself enough to walk away, I run to the forest, I climb a tree and stay there.

Did she stop bleeding? Is she OK? Why does she haves to be so fucking stubborn? Those are a few questions I ask myself, wondering and becoming more human by minute. For the time being I get bored, so I start to think about my apology to her. I jump out of the three and search some flowers around in the forest. I sit in the floor for a moment to think in my words. I can’t get her out of my mind. I decide to make her something, so a take a piece of wood and carve with my nail “Sorry you are too stubborn”

Climbing the tree to get trough her window, I see her with a napkin in her hands and her tongue stick out, about to lick the blood.

“What are you doing?” I ask her. She looks surprised and runs away of the room. They door was locked so she hits her forehead hard, falling to the floor. The only thing I can do is start laughing, seconds later she doesn’t move out of the floor.

“Shit” I say loud, picking her out of the floor and moving her to bed, not breathing to save her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you think Ruby is clumsy and Jazz is cute!