Status: end ~~

Hot Mess

The City is at War because I am Here

We almost crashed with a damn Hummer.
"Sorry, the driver of that Hummer wasn’t very careful ," I did apologize. I saw that Hummer stopped, so I get off of the car and so does the driver of that car.
"Hey driver. What did you do? That was so fatal. I have 4 girls in my car and you almost kill 5 girls!!!!" I yelled.
"Sorry Miss, I did not …" he hasn't finished his words yet but a guy in the Hummer was yelling at me.
"AND YOU ALMOST KILL ALL MEMBERS OF THIS AWESOME BAND!" he said.
"Excuse me??" I said as walking to get closer with that guy.
"Are you deaf? I said you almost kill all members of my band," he repeated.
"Whooa? Your band? Do I care?" I said with annoyed face. Damn, he looks like a jerk.
"Well, maybe you do not. But our fans does," He said back smiling.
"Oh, so you have fans? Well I have no idea what kind of people that would adore a jerk like you?" I said as smirking.
He looked so pissed off. He get off the car.
"Hey Miss, you are kinda bitchie. You should know that!" He said. And all members of his band looks like kinda confused.
"Wow? Are you sure? If I was bitch, so what should I call you? A JERK ARROGANT MAN?" I replied. Then one of his friends was chuckling.
"Shut up, Ry!" He said.
"Sorry Gabe. She is so cute, you should take her to the club with us." The Man called Ry said.
"Well, Ryland was right. She's so cute." And the other one added.
"What? Cute? Are you kidding? She is so rude." Gabe said.
"Okay, I don’t care if you guys think that I am rude or cute. Well, you just talked crap. And especially you, Mr. Arrogant." I said as I put my finger and pointed toward his nose.
"Wow! She just did something sexy!" The only girl in that band said.
"Hello Miss, I have to say that you are so cute and rude. But I like it. So will you come to the night club with us? Well I am Alex!" a handsome boy asked me.
"Should I say thanks? I am Bridget! And actually, I with my friends just have a plan to go to the club but since the club already booked by a weird band from New York, so we off!"
"Sounds so bad. But let see if we could make it right as an apologize from us!" Alex said as smiling.
"--okay then!" I wasn't thinking too much. Even though I’d rather spent my night in my room, but maybe Ermila and the other will like this idea. Then I get in to the car and tell my friends. I was right. They were happy.

Gabe's side :

"Okay, that was good idea to invite good girls to our party. I make them good girls go bad." Said Gabe confidently.
Ryland and Nate were chuckling.
"What are you laughing at?" said Gabe angrily.
"Calm down Gabe, You are so emotional tonight." said Vicky.
"I am. You know this is my guilty pleasure. I'll make that rude girl begs on knees to me." Gabe said back.
"You suck, Gabe. She is nice and has a really nice smile." said Alex.
"You fell for her," Gabe said as rolled his eyes.
"No! I did not! I just said the truth," Alex said back. It made Vicky, Ryland and Nate chuckled.
"Shut up guys! This city is at war because I am here," once again, Gabe said confidently.
And Alex just smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my subscribers <3

Comment? :)