Sharlot and the Bound

Hands Locked

Matt's hands run through my hair and I smiled, I loved when he did this. I could feel him watch me smile and then he traced my lips with his finger. I could feel my heart pounding and the blood rushing to my face. I tilt my head up because I know the kiss is coming next and sure enough our lips connect. Ever since the day he asked me out this feeling had baffled me and filled me with joy. He picked me, I always thought he would end up with Sharlot, but I guess she was to caught up in Edmund to notice Matt. His hand snaked deeper into my hair and he deepened our kiss. I can feel a tingle and warmth spread through my body. Then I get scared because I want him to eat my soul. Matt is an Incubus and sometimes I wonder if I ever loved him or I was just another girl caught up in his spell. He pulls my closer, his tongue parting my lips and finding mine. His spit tastes so sweet and I am aware its just another part of his charm but, I can't help but want to drink it in. If I could wouldn't move from the warmth of being in his arm but then I hear footsteps and we freeze. My eyes find Sharlot's and her fear matches mine, its always like this lately. She'd let us off with a be more careful next time and a worried sick smile. I guess we would try but we always ended up this way. So he grabbed my hand and we were intertwined in that moment and I can't help but smile.

"I love you." I say so that only he can hear.

"I love you too." Then we part and walk into the sunlight. I wish things could be different in that moment, I really do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I may be a bit on the poetic side but that's they mood I am in. Doll also view some of her past flashes in a very poetic way because the fey folk are masters of poetry.