Sharlot and the Bound

Feeling the Weight of the Links

I stood in the yard with Doll and Matt, preparing a dumb prank on the neighbors. While Matt and Doll huddle, I try not to think about how the shirt Matt is wearing hugs his abs so perfectly. I try not to remember how his abs feel against my fingertips. I can feel my body reacting to him and its almost impossible not to pounce him. I can taste his lips, and the guilt sweeps over me as I catch a quick glimpse of sadness on Doll's face. I look away from him and think of warm water on my skin. It relaxes me and I can think clearly again. By the time I snap out of it Lance is walking into my yard...shirtless.

His tan body was catching the light in a way that makes thoughts race. He knew the effect that he was having on me, I can see it in his eyes. He flexed and then leaned it to kiss me. "Hey baby."

"Hey." I almost growled. Lance and I have been dating for almost two years now. I wanted to tear into his flesh and have him howl for me. There is very little difference between pain and sex for vampire.

I begin to pull him into me when Edmund strolls in. He was wearing a suit and tie, dressed up to the nines. His appearance was drool worthy in a very different way. Suits are uniforms of the business world, and we all know a uniforms is a girl's weakness. I could feel myself being tugged in three ways. Through in Lance's arms, my mind was fixed on Edmund but my body was feeling the ghost of Matt's touch. I felt as if I was being torn in three. It was painful, I wanted nothing more then to escape it.

I shifted from Lance and walked away to my porch swing. I could sense them all leave and the tears began to fall. I never wanted this, I just wanted to be a normal teenager girl. With a normal dysfunctional family, crazy friends and a ONE secret boyfriend. I heard feet crunch toward me and though I wished it was Doll I knew it wouldn't be. With Lance here it meant Joel is here too, and she had every right to escape her pain too. I could sense Lance staring at me, I tried my best to ignore him but it was no use.

"Are you okay?" Instead of answering what I felt like, at the moment, was a dumb question, I kissed him. One of those take your breath away, knock em dead kisses. He responded by pushing me against the wall in a way that on a human would leave bruises. I knew the noise would alert the others so I pulled back and simply said, "Come back later. Please." Then walked inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lance being her boyfriend, Sharlot is gonna try at make things work with him. And hopefully only him...but we shall see how it goes :)

Don't be afraid to give feedback.