Sharlot and the Bound

In Lance's Arms

It was midnight and I was laying in the grass of my backyard with Lance holding me close. This was not how I expected the night to go but I was pleased either way. I pulled away to look up at the stars was enough to give me what I needed. I felt a peace that had evaded me since the whole bounding thing happened. I forgot how soothing Lance could be, especially in a rough patch.

"Baby," His eyes fixed on the sky, "I know none of this is easy but you'll get used to it. When you are used to things it always seems easier." He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

I held on tight, fearing that letting go would mean losing him. I know I deserved to lose him because of what I was but he still stuck by my side. How could I ever think about anyone else but him? He was amazing and has been for the past couple of years we have spent together. He went through a war with me, fighting his own kind to help me save my parents. Got bounded to me and 38 other people while discovering that I had feeling for two other guys. Not only did I have feeling but I was sleeping with one of them. We haven't even had sex yet, but he was still sticking it through. I said I love you once and it seemed enough to hold him over till forever.

He never left my side through all of this chaotic mess I call life. To top it all off he isn't even sure who I have stronger feeling for yet he never questions me. He isn't the boyfriend that pesters me 24/7 about where I am either. He has accepted all of me. This boy truly loves me. I turned over to face him overwhelmed with emotions for him.

"I love you Lance. I don't know why you put up with me or even how but I appreciated it. You are a great friend and an even better boyfriend. You know that many more men may pop up into my life but I don't think any will ever stay by me like you do, or Matt. I know you may not like him or the situation between us but he is my best friend. I am so happy that you are nice to him. It makes me love you even more." I leaned in and kissed him like I have never kissed him before.

I put my fingers into his hair, allowing them to slide through the smooth texture. I pressed harder, nibbling his bottom lip, getting a rouse out of him. He grabbed my hair tugging my hair up to kiss my neck. He started to run his tongue across the side of my neck, stopped at the base of my jaw and nibbled. I gasped, that felt good. He felt my reaction, kept on with his actions causing me to squirm. He kissed up my jaw line pulled away to smile at me.

"I love you too Sharlot, more then I will ever fully comprehend."

He kissed me again, this time I put so much passion into it that he started to shake. I couldn't stop myself, my hands were trailing up his shirt, fingers tracing his abs. I lifted off his shirt to kiss the little boxes that were his muscles. Never realizing this is the farthest we have ever gone.

"Sharlot?" His voice was trembling.

"I am not sure if I can handle this right now." There were fangs forming in his mouth but it just made me want him more.

When my hands reached his belt buckle he couldn't take it anymore. He threw me on the ground, ripping off my shirt with so much ease. He has claws on his hands now, his earlier protest lost in the heat of his passion. He hand hungrily pawed at my breast, no pun intended. I could feel myself lean into him more, my teeth out, my nails out. It was more like I was ready to attack then ready to have sex. I dug my nails deep into his skin and pulled. He didn't even flinch his response was to place my breast in his mouth. I felt myself get wet as his sucked on my nipple. This teasing was to much for me so I took off the rest of his clothes and under the moonlight Lance and I finally made love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops almost went to far lol anyway comment away ♥