Sharlot and the Bound

Matt 's words

Matt took another step forward and cleared his throat, while Doll cried hard in the background.

"Sharlot and I hooked up on her sixteenth birthday." Doll sunk to her knees with the weight of the news.

"It was just as a present, a gift if you may." I could hear mummers run through the coward. This didn't make sense to them like it did to Matt.

"She had never as so much as kissed a boy. I decided to change that. It happened and we can't change that. We were young and alone, and we were us." He smiled, not a good choice for this moment. Lance's deep growl meant he agreed the smile was a bad idea.

"Sharlot and I were always raising hell together. What makes you think her birthday would be anything different?" He ran his hand through his hair.

"Doll didn't come and she was bored and quiet frankly she was sad. I just wanted to cheer her up. I wanted to make her smile. For her to be happy. What's so wrong with that?" He shrugged and sighed. "Besides, the past is the past."

"Ah, is that what you call this weekend?" Miss Vega could hardly hide her glee.

"Well technically yeah, only the recent past." Stacy said sarcastically. 'Thank you, Stacy' I thought, 'real helpful.'

Doll's crying harden, her body so racked with sobs that she completely fell to the floor. Her body made a soft thud barely audible over her cries of pain.

"I have always loved Sharlot." Doll started to shout slurred words through a thick tongue, and stuffed nose. Her words were not clear what so ever. "I, too love Doll, but Doll doesn't understand a lot about me."

"But it is only a matter of time." She laughed while my body shook with fury, she watched us. She watched us, that bitch. She even had the balls to quote a song that we played during this weekend. My history teacher is a pervert, an evil pervert.

"Yes, I know." The fury I felt reflected in his voice and my cherry red eyes.

Lance was shaking in anger and Edmund snarled at Matt. I wanted to shrink into an ant, scurry away just to be done with all of this mess.

"As an Incubus you used your power on Sharlot." Edmund accused.

"NO!!!!!" Everyone looked at me. Damn it, I wish I hadn't said a word. Lance's pain with Edmund's was too much to bare, so I looked at my feet. "He didn't." I shuffled around. "It doesn't work on me."

"She was trying to have all three of us." Lance mumbled.

"No, I wasn't, I was just trying to have Lance, but Matt and Edmund happened first. I don't know how to turn off my feelings for people from my past." I started to cry. I hated that I was crying, I had no right. I felt like I was a hunter who cried as she killed her prey.

"Of course it is honey." Miss Vega snaked her arm around her shoulder. I felt a disgust that made the acid in my stomach cringe. "That what happens when you remember your past life."

Everyone gasped and stared at me. 'Oh that they gasp for that?'

"How did you know that?" She smiled at me and I sensed a feeling of 'hey, don't I know you'. (I mean besides from school. I just couldn't place her.) She turned away before I could figure anything else out.

"Leave and think about all that was said here." Then she vanished, as if she was never there. I was left standing all eyes on me. With all the words she said hanging above my head. 'Great.'
♠ ♠ ♠
=O comment & subscribe ♥♥♥ please I will love you forever