Sharlot and the Bound

WTF

I watched them hug and I was confused. How could Doll forgive them? I looked at Sharlot and Matt and my stomach clenched. I love her, I feel a mixture of emotions fill my mind. I could see Sharlot crying, a smile on her face. Her eyes were sky blue, I am sure Matt knows what that's means and then I was filled with anger. How can I compete with her best friend? The one person who knows her best in this world. In all her stories he would be there. He would know them because he lived through them. Friends since pre-k compared to nine months with me. I try not to think on this fact to much. I don't wanna get angry.

To late, I felt my fist clenched, my body was trembling and no one took notice. Everyone where in their own little worlds'. Stacy and Aislin were huddled in a corner talking about learning how to block their minds. Sharlot, Matt, Doll rejoicing in how easily their friendship was repaired. Only because Doll was a got damn Saint, I need tips from her. I bit my lip and wish Sharlot would sense my stare. She was holding hands with Doll and Matt, seeing her hand in his made me see red. Bright, bloody red.

I shifted to face the window feeling hopeless, and enraged, when Edmund posture caught my eye. His face was stiff and he sat rigidly, fangs out and eyes glowing. He was glowering at Matt, probably thinking the same as me. Matt looked at Edmund and just stared, he was filled with hatred or angry. But he was also filled with awareness, awareness that he would always have a special place by Sharlot's side no matter what. I hated him for it. I wanted to be him, though I was her werewolf link and I said we had to learn to live with it, I didn't want to. I wanted to kill them all and have her to myself. I ignored the waves violence and hatred that washed over me. I sat back and glared hoping for the packs arrival.