Status: Updated randomly but hopefully once a week

Help! I'm Housing a Hero

Riel Glace is an independent, headstrong eighteen year old girl with a passion for school and study. She lives in a world of mad scientists trying to take over the world and outdo each other leaving the city in shambles at least once a week.

Between her school life, night shifts at work, and odd demands from her elderly landlady she doesn't have time for boyfriends or even friendships. She barley even has time to sleep.

A super hero arrives in town and begins to lower the crime rate drastically, but no one gets so much as a name from him and he seems to be the most elusive of the super heroes that ever were.

After a life threatening attack on the school Riel is trapped inside with one of the wannabe evil scientists and is rescued by the hero himself. After crashing through a window and getting her safely outside the news teams as well as faculty and students swarm her for questions and her peaceful, invisible life comes crashing down. Lies and made up stories from the numerous media stations causes Riel's life to become one of the most publicized and talked about in the city.

One evening the hero begins a full scale war with the robots attacking the city that lasts for three days. People want to help him but there is nothing they can do. After a terrifying explosion the hero goes missing and everyone wonders if that was the last of the peace now that he was gone.

The city starts rebuilding itself but the memory of the hero goes on, that is until one night just as Riel is getting ready for bed a boy crashes through her window and lands in her lap. His clothes are in shambles and his mask is mostly gone but there is no doubt that the hero is back.

The only problem is, he can't remember who he is, and Riel's landlady will kick her out if she learns she is housing a boy.

What will she choose? Taking care of a hero and risking her home, or sending him out to defend the streets when he doesn't even remember who he is?
  1. Chapter 1: School in Danger
    The School is Attacked
  2. Chapter 2: Danger
    Problems of being a super heroe's girlfriend
  3. Chapter 3: Robots
    Robots cause trouble
  4. Chapter 4: Visitors
    Riel meets up with some unexpectd people
  5. Chapter 5: Work
    Riel drowns out her thoughts with work
  6. Chapter 6: Burning
    How to help a hero