Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Image

Lola Lively | Lyric Lively | Erin Evelynn | Tegan Tomson | Nova Waverly | Aneko Barakat | Dalia Howards | Hanna Flyzik | Matt Flyzik

(Description is really long, read if you want, not necessary)

We say summer holds such wonderful things.Fitted hats and a car alarm in her high-tops with her favorite song. She's showing off the way she walks. It's on... I'm sitting here wishing for something that's missing. I'm waiting for you to tell me that time keeps on passing. I'm hoping, I'm asking to stand by your side at least for tonight.

We'll keep a secret if you keep me guessing. The taste of your lips says we shouldn't have met like this. The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing. For more than just a moment of truth between the lies told to pull ourselves away from the lives we leave back home. "....Meet me on Thames Street"

I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time. In the cold you look so fierce, but I'm warm enough because the tension's like a fire. We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes. And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line, fall in the grave I've been digging myself. Pass me another bottle, Honey. The Jager's so sweet, but if it keeps you around then I'm down.Don't treat this like a secret, just keep it quiet while we know.

Here's to the fast times; the times we felt alive; to all the nights that we forgot to get back home.We get high, we let go. We've got more than we know. Stay seventeen, the party scene has got the best of me and you. Smile like you don't give a damn about the consequence, just say anything, Caught in a cold sweat. Stuck splitting hairs and drinking too much, I'm on my way to striking out, we've got to let this go...

I'm gonna roll the dice before you sober up and get gone. Let's follow through with this reckless dream that's tearing me up inside, and all the time we've been so innocent. Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it.

Make all of my decisions for me. I've never taken the fall for deceit. Think about it 'till anticipation makes you shake and we both lose control. Put the pedal to the floor, lay the seat back, lock the doors. We're gonna make this worth our while. It's getting harder to breathe... Your lips are a hot flame, baby, and our chemistry is kerosene. Take it off, take it all off, maybe we can get down and burn up in the heat.

Times like these feel so dangerous, When you know you're gonna find out, how right it feels to ignore the ones you love the most. This can't be right. Lipstick has a way of leaving more than just a mark on my sheets, coloring my senses cherry red; at least for this week... Kisses under starry night skies, talked about in song, we play along, so bitter sweet by our design. I'm sick and tired of writing songs about you, This wasted time on you has left me Shaking in waiting for something more.

The time on the clock reads half past four; I'm wide awake and thinking, with my pillow on the floor, That maybe I'm just wasting my time dreaming in a harsh reality. I don't wanna wake up just to find out I've been deceived...

Tonight I'm finding a way, to make the things that you say just a little less obvious, I confess. Tonight I'm dressed up in gold, you've got me fucked up and sold; You talk like you're famous. You're shameless."

Figure it out, Boy, you're tripping so pull yourself together or you'll wash up like the rest. Stay awake, get a grip and get out while you're safe from the weight of the world. Just take a second to set things straight I'll be fine even though I'm not always right. I can count on the sun to shine. Dedication takes a lifetime, but dreams only last for a night. I would've married you in Vegas had you given me the chance to say "I do." Could I make it more obvious?

Take off your makeup and put down the camera. Call me a name. Kill me with words. Forget about me, it's what I deserve. Scream - To be heard, like you needed any more attention; throw the bottle, break the door, and disappear. Choke on the drama that makes me want to tear up the pictures, the pages you've saved, creating a life of trends and make believe. There's a look in your eye and its screaming goodbye. Now it tears me apart just to look at the sky, and I'd hate to watch you cry. I was your chance to get out of this town, but I ditched the car and left you to wait outside. Dead - Like a candle you burned out; spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words.

Carry on home, I'm packing up my things and moving on without you. As far as i can see you'll never do what I do. I'm pushing you away, living out my dreams that you tore down. Can't you just swallow up your pride, admit to me, and finally drown. Now make a change. I'm counting down the mile marks to every town and falling more in love with the distance put between us. I'll be waiting miles and miles away, leaving you to be forever seventeen, cleaning up the messes that you've made. Don't get me wrong, I know you've got your life in place. I've yet to take the hint. Someday, I'm sure I'll get the picture and stop waiting up.

Forever never seemed so long as when you're not around, it's like a piece of me is missing. I said I'd never forget your face, vaulted away inside my head, and memories never seem to fade. I could have learned so much from you but what's left now? Don't you realize you shot me a world of pain? Can't you see there should have been a happy ending we let go? You were the best part of my life; my last regret.

(They're all All Time Low Lyrics. Not one isn't. :) All switched around of course to make sense. Ha ha. Enjoy!)

**Disclaimer:: I Don't own any of All Time Low(especially Alex Gaskarth. What I would do to that man.) or anyone besides my characters personalities. Not the pictures. No hate mail please.**