Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

We Say Summer

August came and went and so did September. There has been no troubles between Alex and myself. Everything is going great besides the fact I was depressed most of the time during August but Alex was there for me and did everything for me like he said he would. It was nice to have such a support. Right now, Tegan and myself were in my room, on my floor, doing homework for tomorrow. The door to my bedroom swung open and in walked Alex with some pudding. I laughed a little while Tegan rolled her eyes. It's not that she didn't like Alex, she hung out with him now too, it's just she is bi-polar, remember, so she has a shorter fuse for the things Alex does.

"Hello, Ladies." He smiled. He set his pudding on my nightstand next to my bed and came over to me. He picked me up by the waist and began to walk to the bed.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to see you guys have sex." Tegan said. Alex scoffed dramatically on purpose.

"We're not gonna fuck, Tee. We're just gonna say hello to each other." He said simply as he laid down on the bed pulling me with him. I was laying on top of him.

"Sure." She said. Alex cracked a smile and stuck out his lips in a kissy way. I laughed and connected mine to his. I pulled away after we made out for about 2 minutes.

"That tasted like chocolate." I laughed and so did he.

"Ok can you stop raping my friend and let us finish these last 7 problems. Then you can have her and I can go home." Tegan said. I went to move from Alex but he had his arms around my waist.

"Correction, Tee, it's not rape if she's willing." He smiled and then kissed me again.

"Why do you insist on calling me Tee?" she asked from the floor. Alex pulled away to talk.

"I don't know. I like it better than Tegan. It's to long." He said as he played with the buttons on my shirt.

"It's one more letter than yours." Alex continued laughing and undid the buttons on my shirt only to see I was wearing a tank top under it. He pouted.

"See it's longer and since when do you wear undershirts." he truly looked disappointed. I just laughed.

"Wow." Was all Tegan can say.

"Well since the weather has been getting colder." I kissed his lips real quick to get up. He let me go this time.

"I miss the summer." he pouted. I laughed some more and laid back on the floor with Tegan.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"Cause you mostly wore shorts or something of the lesser clothing. Now you're wearing pants, and long sleeved flannels." he stuck out his bottom lip.

"Go and get more pudding. You'll be fine." I said while focusing back to the homework. He sighed and left my room.

"Gosh, he is like addicted to you." Tegan said in a exasperated voice. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. She cracked a smirk.

"How many times have you guys... done it?" she asked. I laughed and rubbed my arm.

"Actually... we haven't gone... all the.. way." I said. She looked shocked.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Completely serious. We've gotten close but stopped." I said while looking at my paper.

"Well I know that you're not a virgin. What about him?" I just flat out laughed.

"He's Alex Gaskarth. He is our school's man whore." I laughed out.

"WAS. He WAS our school's man whore. That is until you got a hold of him." she laughed out too. I just shrugged and kept on working. Alex eventually came back and found his spot on the bed. He was humming some song. Tegan didn't seem like she minded and I didn't for sure. I loved it when he sang to me or played for me or even just hummed. We finally finished the last problems. Tegan got up and started to gather her things.

"Finally! Now I get to rape Lola all night!" Alex shouted. I laughed really hard. His expression was funny, he looked all excited and his arms were open. Tegan laughed too. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Lyric poked her head in.

"Um, I don't know if I was mistaking or not but did someone just say that they were going to rape my sister?" she asked, looking at Alex. I just continued laughing.

"Maybe. So what Lyric!" Alex yelled at her, childishly. She just laughed and left the room.

"Well I will see you guys tomorrow." Tegan smiled and hugged me and Alex stuck out his hand for a high five. She looked at him weird.

"Hugs are over-rated." He said simply. She just rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh before she left. I looked at Alex and then walked over to him. I laid on him setting my head on his chest. He was still humming the song.

"What song is that? Last Flight Home?" I asked. I had been listening to the c.d. that they put out last year and watching them have band practice. He shook his head.

"It's a new one I wrote today." He said. My mouth made an "o" shape. "Want a sneak peek?" I smiled

"Sure." I said before I kissed him lightly. He kissed me back quickly and then cleared his throat. I laid my head on his chest. He began to sing.

"I have seen millions of faces,
ever-unchanging; content with redundancy,
I'm not the same way;
searching for change in directions that I want to go.

Take a breath, let it out slow,
Seasons change with the break of a lifetime,
Remind me again why we thought twice about it,
We've got ambition like you've got restraint so,

Smile like you don't give a damn about the consequence,
just say anything,
We say summer holds such wonderful things.

This must be more than just built up suspense,
In the wake of an accident.
Twist and turn in my sleep,
wake me up when we get there;
Destination success.

Run like hell - We make noise for the sake of escaping.
Run like hell - You only live once now take this to heart.
Tell my family and friends I'll be ok.

Smile like you don't give a damn about the consequence
just say anything
We say summer holds such wonderful things." I smiled the whole way through.

"That was amazing Alex." I said and then placed my lips against his. He hugged me to him. I began laughing into the kiss. He pulled away.

"What?" he asked, laughing a bit too,

"I though hugs are over rated?" I laughed out. He just rolled his eyes with a grin plastered on his face and pulled me tighter to him. This is where I was truly happy. In Alex's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lola

Song: We Say Summer by All Time Low, of course.

Like it?

I really am enjoying updating this story. :)

Subscribe? Comment?