Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Um, excuse me? What the hell?

I stood outside the club, smoking, thinking about the past two months. It's been hectic. We barely spent time with the guys. They got a record deal with Emerald Moon Records at the end of October and were sent immediately to record their c.d. The only time we spent with them is school and partying, which we did a lot of recently. We celebrated all weekend usually or at least the nights. Party after party. Getting drunk, arguments, hook ups. It all happened in the past 2 months. Well at least month and a half. It was December 14, Alex's 18th birthday. It was also the release date to their new album, The Party Scene. Alex wasn't happy though. He complained about how the managers sucked and they were assholes. They kind of were too. But Alex didn't want to loose the Band's chance. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone tapped my arm. I turned around and Erin was there.

"You coming in?" She asked. I nodded and threw my cigarette down and stepped on it. I joined her in walking back into the club. I smoothed out the front of my dress and began to unzip my jacket. I handed it to the guy that asked for my jacket. I walked into the club. It wasn't packed but there were a lot of people here. I looked around and saw most of the guys talking to random people and fans. I smiled. They all looked so happy. But where was Alex. I finally found him. He was sitting on a couch in the far corner of the club, by himself. I walked over to him and since his back was to me, I wrapped my arms around him from behind. I kissed his cheek and then walked around the couch to sit with him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"What's wrong, birthday boy?" I asked and he just sighed.

"Nothing. You know. It's Eric and Gerald. They're dicks and have everyone talking to all the other guys. They're all getting the attention. Not me." he said.

"Aw Monkey, I'll give you attention," I said while I placed my hand on his thigh. He gave a smile. "And plus they're just jealous cause you're so sexy and they are ugly old guys." I smiled at him. He laughed and placed a kiss on my lips He set his hand on mine and felt my ring. He looked down and laughed.

"You still have that?" he asked and I nodded. It was the Gir ring Alex bought for me the first week we were dating. It was one of the rings that were 25 cents. But I loved it, it was cute. "You're funny. But hey, I got you something better." he touched the heart necklace that hung around my neck. We went shopping yesterday and he bought me my dress and all my stuff, along with a Tiffany and Company Heart Necklace. It was sweet. I smiled at him and kissed him again. I had my eyes closed, but I could still see the flash of a camera go off behind my eyes, Not to mention I can hear it too. I opened my eyes and pulled away from Alex. He looked too. There was some guy with a camera standing there looking at the picture. He smiled.

"Um, excuse me? What the hell?" Alex asked. The guy focused on Alex and gave him a look.

"What?" was all he said.

"You just took a picture of me and my girl." Alex said. The guy rolled his eyes.

"You know how much money I can get for this, especially since your an up and coming star. It'll be great." he said and then walked away. Alex went to get up and go after him but I stopped him.

"Alex, it's all good. I don't care." I said while rubbing his arm.

"Stupid ass hole bastard." Alex seethed. I laughed and placed a kiss on his neck and then grabbed his hand and walked over to where our friends were all laughing and talking. I stood in front of Alex and he had his arms around me as we stood there and joked and laughed with our best friends. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lola

Sorry it's short. The next chapter might be longer. Ha ha. I will probably update today again at least three more times.

Thanks to the new subscibers and readers.

Love ya!