Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Men

At dinner, the day where I smashed my dad's window cause he was cheating on my mom, I sat there as my dad fed the lie of what happened to the window to my mom. How could he do that to her? He better not be still at it. But wouldn't you know that a week later, he went "on another business trip" in the next city over. That's where that secretary lived. He was having a full on affair on my mother. It's now 2 more weeks later and I'm sitting on the bed in Alex's room, while he cleaned up a little. I couldn't stand to be in my house, with all that lying and cheating going on.

"Come on, Lola. Don't be so down in the dumps babe." Alex said. I looked at him.

"I'm sorry. It's just, my dad is such a dog. I hate it when men cheat, especially since he is with my mom and hiding it from her. Why can't some guys be satisfied with what they have? And if they aren't satisfied, then why are they still with them?" I said. Alex came over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well if it make you feel any better, I'm satisfied with you." He kissed my forehead and then went back to cleaning. See that right there. he said that he was satisfied so that means he won't cheat right? Ha Nova. I knew Alex is to good for that. He is changed. Alex threw the last piece of clothing on the floor into his closet. He went into his drawer and pulled out a sock and laid on his stomach next to me. He got out of the sock his pipe, some weed, and a lighter. He packed the bowl and held it up to me and smiled. I laughed and took it from his hands and took a hit and passed it back to him. We sat there for 20 minutes, getting high. He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked as a grin came across my face.

"I just realized how hot that outfit looks on you." he said with a smile on his face. I pushed him over so he was on his back and I straddled him. I took a hit and then leaned down and put my lips against Alex's. He opened his mouth a little and I blew the smoke into his mouth and then kissed him. He put his hands on my hips and deepened the kiss. We began to make out and I played with his shirt. I pulled my lips from his and took off his shirt. I kissed his lips and then down to his neck, moving my body down on him to where my area was directly on top of his. I began to suck and bite his neck and grind on him a little. He moaned and I felt him get hard under me. He lifted off my shirt, sat up and began to kiss down my neck and chest.

"Why in the hell does it smell like marijuana in this house, Alexander!" Isobel walked in. I jumped off Alex real quick but she already saw. I fell backwards off the bed. "Oh jeez!" She closed the door quickly. I jumped back up and grabbed my shirt and threw it on. I stood there for a second staring at the door.

"Lola, it's good. She won't come back in." Alex said. I looked at him.

"Are you crazy?! She knows what we're doing up here and she smelt the weed." I said.

"So. I'm 18. You're 18. It's not illegal."

"The weed is."

"So?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going home. See you later, Alex." I said and I left his room. I ran downstairs and outside, so I wouldn't have to see Isobel. I ran over to my house and opened the door and ran in. I stopped dead in my tracks as I stared in front of me. I glared at them both.

"Oh, god. Not again." My dad smacked his forehead.

"Oh my- Jesus- FUCK! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WHORE!" I yelled. I heard footsteps upstairs and Lyric appeared at the top of the stairs.

"What the hell- Dad. What the fuck?!" She yelled.

"Girls. I'm sorry. Don't tell your mother." he said.

"No. Fuck you, too. Get out with your whore." I said as I pointed at the door. He looked at me. The girl was already running to the door. He sighed and followed the woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lola

Once again. How fucked up is her dad?

Lol at Alex's mom walking in. :P

Thanks to the new commenters/readers/subscribers. :)