Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

"Maybe you have a chance."

I woke up to a knocking. I opened my eyes and light flooded. I closed them automatically. I peeped one open and looked at my balcony. There stood Alex in nothing but basketball shorts and his purple hoodie half way zipped up. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed taking the blankets with me. I reached and unlocked the door and then went back to the bed and laid down. Alex closed the balcony door behind him and then jumped onto the bed, next to me.

"Why are you here so early?" I asked while I covered my whole head with the blanket.

"It isn't early. It's 3 in the afternoon." he said. I scoffed.

"That's early in my book." He ripped the covers from my body. I just laid there to tired to move. I all of the sudden felt a hand on the bottom end of my ass where the top of my thigh is. He rubbed his hand in between my thighs. I rolled over.

"What the hell Alex?!" I said as I sat up.

"Your shorts are a little short." he said simply.

"And you just couldn't say something? You had to touch me?" I asked. He nodded and winked.

"I thought you were in a coma. It took you 17 minutes until you realized I was knocking and to wake up." he said as he placed his hand over his heart and made a sad face.

"You timed it?" I cocked my eyebrow at him and he nodded. "Freak." I mumbled.

"Sorry. I like to stalk all my hot neighbors." he smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Go find my sister. She's up. Go stalk her. Or better yet. My mom. She's at work. She will be back tonight though." I said as I leaned over the edge of my bed and reached under and pulled out my box. Alex smiled when he seen inside. It was my Mary Jane shoe box and guess what it had inside? Marijuana and periphenial. I took out my zong and packed a bowl of chronic.

"You take green since you're the guest." He eyed me.

"Yeah but ladies first." he said as he shoved my hands, softly, back to me. I laughed.

"Then you still go first." I said setting it in between his legs. He rolled his eyes and took the hit. I jumped up and opened the balcony door. Not that my parents were home so it didn't matter. I jumped back onto my bed and it was my turn. Alex watched me the whole time, like a creeper, again. I flipped him off as I was blowing out the hit.

"Really? Ok. Let's do this." he said with a smirk plastered onto his face and began to unzip his hoodie. I rolled my eyes and shoved the zong to him. He laughed and stuck out his tongue while he did. It was something a little kid would do. It was cute in a little kid way. While he was taking his hit his phone began to ring. He quickly finished the hit and then answered his phone. he cleared his throat before speaking though.

"What's up?" He asked. There was some girly voice on the phone talking loud.

"Isn't it a little early to go over and meet the neighbors." he said while smiling at me.

"I mean it's 3. It's kinda early. What if they are late sleepers?" he laughed a little. I laughed silently and took my hit. I blew it out in Alex's face.

"Ok I will be home in a couple minutes, and can I get fully dressed and then go?" he said while looking at his clothes and how he wasn't wearing a shirt under the hoodie.

"I mean I just woke up and the left the house." I rolled my eyes and took another hit.

"No I don't know what's wrong with me." I smiled as an idea popped up into my head. I got on my knees and leaned towards Alex. I grabbed his face softly and set my lips against his and opened my mouth. He followed suit and opened his mouth too. As I blew the smoke into his mouth slowly, I could hear his mom talking.

"Well next time you leave the house make sure to put on clothes, Alexander. Get your butt over here and put some clothes on. I've seen the daughters and they seem like nice, pretty girls. Maybe you might have a chance." she said but I don't think Alex processed most of that due to that fact he was frozen in time. When The smoke was gone I closed my mouth against his and he did too. He set his hand on my hip as I continued the kiss only for a moment cause his mom was calling his name. I pulled away slowly, leaving him dazed.

"Alex! Answer me!" He mom said,

"Ok. I will be home in a few minutes." he said and then hung up and dropped his phone. He quickly grabbed my hips, pulled us together and pushed his lips against mine. I kissed back only for almost thirty seconds and then I stopped. I got up off the bed. He the grabbed my hips again and puled me down onto him. He made eye contact with me. His eyes were red from the weed. I reached into my box while he was looking at me and grabbed the eye drops. I opened them and pushed his head back a little and squirted some into each of his eyes. When he was blinking trying to regain his sight, I quickly kissed him and then got up.

"See you soon, Alex." I said as I walked to my closet. He sighed and then I heard the bed move, then footsteps leading to my balcony door and then the door closing. All of the sudden my room door opened and Lilly poked her head in.

"Geez thanks for inviting me to your smoke session." She said. I looked at my balcony. No one was in sight,

"Sorry didn't think about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was wondering, like actually thinking, about this. How long does it take for Alex to score something with a girl? Lol I don't know. I was just thinking about that while writing this chapter. haha.

Like it? Comments and subscribes. PLEASE. :)

-Vicci<33