Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Be a gentleman.

The door to Alex's room opened and he walked in. I just stared at him as I laid in his bed. He looked confused. It was about 9 at night and he just got back from Rian's house. I was supposed to go to but I couldn't bring myself to it.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Isobel popped her head in behind Alex.

"Alexander. I set up your blankets and a pillow on the couch downstairs. Lola is taking your bed for the night." she said. Alex turned around.

"What the hell?! Why?!" He said, throwing his arms around dramatically.

"Because her parents are having problems, Alexander, and it shouldn't matter anyways. Be a gentleman." Isobel said, slapping his arm. He rubbed his arm and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why can't I sleep in the damn guest room?!" He yelled.

"Alexander William Gaskarth! Cut your gosh dang yelling and cursing!" Isobel yelled while smacking his mouth. "And Lyric is in there."

"Why can't they sleep in the same bed?" Alex said in a whining voice.

"Quit your dang complaining or I will give you something to complain about. Take your a-s-s down stairs and to that couch before I call your father in here." Isobel scolded him. I covered my face with the blanket to block the fact I was smiling and trying not to laugh. It was just funny because he was acting like such a child for being 18. He sighed and stomped off with a pout on his face.

"Gosh, he is such a 5 year old." Isobel shook her head and laughed. I nodded my head. "Well good night sweetheart. Holler if you need anything sweetheart." I smiled, nodding, knowing that she won't be able to hear me. I remember Alex telling us that they play the T.V. real loud and drink in there. And plus they never smell the weed Alex and I smoked in here a couple times,besides earlier today, or when we'd be loud or play loud music. I just laid there in Alex's room staring at the ceiling, thinking. I was thinking about my parents. My dad came back and got into with my mom and he told her before we even got the chance. He refuses to leave the house to they started splitting everything up, even Lyric and myself. I was going crazy there. I couldn't stand being there and I knew Isobel would let me stay here in a heart beat. She was like my other mom. I heard the creak that Alex's bedroom door always makes when it opens. Everything was silent for a second until I heard soft footsteps and the door being closed. The footsteps got a little louder and I felt the bed move and the blankets lift up. Alex's warm body slid behind mine. He set a hand on my waist. I couldn't help myself. It was Alex. I set my hand on his. He then came closer, setting his chest against my back and wrapping his arms around me. He set his lips against my shoulder and kissed it.

"I'm sorry." he said. I played with his hands that were set on my stomach.

"It's ok, Alex. I was just a little freaked from being caught by your mom." I said. He kissed my shoulder again.

"And I'm sorry you had to go home to that. Lyric told me, I texted her to see if you were ok and she told me about what happened."

"Yeah well right when my mom got home, he came home too and told her before we did and then they began to argue and fight. He won't leave the house and they're splitting everything and claiming what is theirs. And then they tried to do it to Lyric and then me. So we came over here." I said. Alex turned me around, grabbing my face with both of his hands and kissed me. He pulled away and set his forehead against mine.

"I'm really sorry babe. I won't do anything stupid like I did this morning. I wasn't thinking right. All the blood from my head was in a different... head. Ya know?" he said. I laughed and nodded and kissed him again. He put his arms around my body and pulled me closer. We were quiet for a while but then Alex cleared his throat.

"Do you know how much you mean to me?" he asked. I smiled a small smile.

"Alex, you don't have to explain how much I mean to you. I can already tell." I said while running my fingers trough his hair.

"No. You don't have any idea at all, Lola. Like seriously, I've never felt this much love for one person. Never. Not even my own family. You top it all, Lola. I am so lucky to have you come into my life. A guy like me, doesn't deserve a girl like you, Lola. You are so beautiful and rare. There could never be another you. Another girl like you, nope, never. You're the most perfect person in the world. I don't want to risk losing you anymore. If I do, I have no clue what would happen to me. You're the best thing that happened to me. You made me the happiest guy on earth and it started cause you invited me up that night. That was the best night of my life, I will remember that night forever. That night I knew that you were at least the beautifulest girl I've seen. I've changed so much, all for you. I may do some stupid things sometimes but what I want to do will be the stupidest but best thing ever." he whispered. Tears were actually coming to me. I was at lost of words. Alex pressed his lips up to mine and grabbed my hand and slipped something cold onto my finger. I pulled away and looked. My eyes got big. I looked at Alex. He bit his lip. He looked nervous.

"Lola. I want to marry you one day. I want to have the best looking babies in the world with you." he laughed. I couldn't breath but I managed a small chuckle. "Lola. I don't mean now, unless you want to, but I mean anytime you are ready. Will you make me even more of the happiest guy in the world by being my fiance?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, my internet got all fucky. Haha. Well sorry for the cliffhanger though too.

What is she going to say?

Hmmm.

Thanks to the new commenters/readers/subscribers.

I LOVE YOU ALL! <333