Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Hot Kiss

"You still didn't do it?" Aneko laughed and then took a drink of her beer. I rolled my eyes. We were at Kara's house, waiting for the guys. It was about 8:50 p.m.

"He proposed and you still didn't fuck him?" Kara asked while plopping down in the chair next to my.

"No, ok?! Not yet." I said and then took a sip of my beer.

"Well I say we celebrate!" Dalia said while holding up half gallon of Gentlemen Jack.

__________________________________________________________________

I laughed out as Jack tried to have a handstand contest with Matt Flyzik, a friend and ATL's tour manager. They were both drunk and failing miserably. I was leaning on Matt's little sister, Hanna. She was really cool. She looked at me.

"Let's take jell-o shots!" She yelled out to me. I laughed.

"Dude I can already feel myself getting drunker and drunker. No more." She raised an eyebrow,

"What? You want a jell-o shot?" She smiled. She then ordered Zack to go and make one, which he did. He came back with out shots.

"Hanna. I don't know. Drink with Lyric." I smiled.

"She's attempting to play darts with Rian and Dalia." Hanna whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I went along with drinking with her for the next 30 minutes. I could barely stand up straight.

"Where's my monkey?!" I cried out as I tried to stand up. I fell back over onto my chair. "Nope. Not a good idea to stand."

"Ha ha. Drink a little to much, Lola?" Tegan laughed from her side of the table. I flipped her off.

"You're getting there." I said. She rolled her eyes and did the shot that was in front of her. I looked around the room. There wasn't a bunch of people here. Just the guys, the girls and Matt and his sister. It should be easy to find him. I then seen a familiar shoe on the couch. I closed my eyes and slowly stood up. I opened them and everything was shaky. I began to laugh. Soon enough Hanna was laughing too. I finally made my way to the couch. Alex was sleeping on it, and with his shoes still on. I leaned over the back of the couch and rolled on to him. He groaned. I kissed his cheek.

"Ya know babe, you shouldn't pass out with your shoes on at all, babe. You should know what that mean from the last time you did that." I tried to make sense and not slur. Alex chuckled.

"You're drunk." He said quietly as he opened his eyes. He looked so sexy right now. I nodded my head a bit and he laughed a little more.

"You are too." I said while poking his nose.

"I was sleeping so I wouldn't be." he laughed. "Maybe you should sleep for a bit and I will wake you up before we leave." I rolled my eyes and slid my hands down his arms and to his top of his pants.

"But I don't wanna sleep." I said as I messed around with the button of his jeans. He looked at me for a second and then smiled. He motioned for me to get up. "What?" I asked as I got up.

"We're going home." he said as he got up. I gave him a look.

"Why?" I whined. He laughed and walked to me and leaned down. He set his lips against mine in a passionate kiss. I wanted so much more. I pulled away.

"Hold on let me say bye." I said. I staggered back to the kitchen area. Hanna was smiling at me.

"Hot kiss." she smiled. I gave her a thumbs up.

"GUYS! Me and Alex are leaving!" I yelled. Everyone focused their attention to me. I waved and they gave me hugs. I saw a drink on the table that I left. "Oh hey!" I reached and grabbed it and drank it. I stood there for a second talking.

"Lola." Alex whined. I held up a finger telling him to wait for a moment but he didn't. He rushed up, leaned down, wrapped his arms around my lower knees and tossed me onto his shoulder. I gasped and swallowed back down the puke that almost came up. I made a nasty face. I was upside down and I could feel the blood rushing to my head.

"Alex. Drinking. Upside down. No." I said. I set myself up a little and looked at my friends as Alex walked to the door. "BYE GUYS!" I waved. They smiled and waved back and all of the sudden I felt a hit against the back of my head. "OW FUCK!" I yelled.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Lola. I thought you were still down." Alex apologized. He ran the back of my head into the top of the door frame. It hurt like a bitch. Some of the people laughed a little. We finally left and Alex set me down once at his car. We got in. I watched Alex as he drove. I had this unbearable urge to kiss him and hold him. I leaned over and placed my lips against his neck.

"Lola. Wait. We're almost home. About 10 more minutes." Alex said while he tried to control himself. I ran my hand up and down his leg as I kissed all over his neck. "Oh fuck." Alex groaned. I felt him swerve and drive for a little longer until finally slamming on the brakes and putting the car in park and turning it off. He unbuckled himself and pulled me over the center console, since I was already unbuckled. He pulled me on top of him and pushed our lips together and he set his seat as far back and down as it could go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lola

Lol OMG! haha.

BTW Hanna and Matt's pictures are on the summary page and their info is on the characters page. Yes it's supposed to be Hanna Beth. In this story she's Matt's little sister. :P

Like it?

Comment and Subscribe. :)

Thank you all. :D