Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Come Over

I was awaken my the buzzing noise of my phone vibrating somewhere. I opened my eyes slowly and closed them again. I felt Alex breathing beneath me. I opened my eyes all the way this time and looked around. We were in Alex's car, both in the front seat, me on top of him, and naked. I groaned as tears came to my eyes. I had drunken sex with Alex, in the middle of no where, in the front seat of his car. I looked around and found my underwear and bra. I put them both on and found my skirt and shirt. I put those on. I found my phone on the floor in the back. I looked at it. 16 Text Messages; 7 Voice mails I checked them, they were from mom, Lyric, and Isobel. I gathered Alex's clothes and set them on him. I shook him awake.

"Alex. Wake up, Alex." I said. His eyes began to open.

"What?" he asked.

"Wake up and drive me home please." I said. he sat up and looked down and saw the pile of clothes in his lap. A small smile played on his lips. He looked up at me with a smile. I know I sure as hell didn't have a smile on my face. I was upset. I wanted to go home. I didn't want to see him right now. I can't believe what we did. He could see I wasn't happy.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just want to go home, Alex. Please, start the car so we can go."

"Well let me put back on my clothes first." he said and he began to put them on. I just stared out the window, trying not to cry anymore.

______________________________________

I hadn't talked to Alex since I told him I wanted to go home. I was just really upset. I wasn't ready for what had happened last night. But I couldn't stay mad at Alex, he was drinking too. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Hanna walked in. I sat up. "How did you know where I lived?" I asked.

"Alex told me. He also told me you aren't talking to him." She said. She came and sat on my bed with me. "Why not?"

"I don't know. I'm upset cause we had sex last night in his car for the first time and we were both drunk. Well I was drunk. He was buzzed. I wanted it to be more special than that." I said. She smiled.

"Well that's understandable but you can't be mad at Alex. Like you said, you both had been drinking." she said. I nodded. "You should call him. So I'm gonna go. Call him over and talk or go over there or something." She got up and walked out my door. I laughed to myself at the thought of what just happened. A girl that I barely met last night just came over randomly and helped me with my problem. I guess she's pretty cool. I grabbed my phone and texted Alex.

'Come over.'

I didn't get a text back but I did get a knock on my balcony door not even five minutes later. He jiggled the handle to find it was unlocked and opened it. He closed it and locked it. I sat up in my bed and looked at him. He gave a small smile and walked over to me. He crawled on the bed to me where he kissed me from my feet to my lips. I laughed the whole way. He left one of his hands on my hip and the other on my face as we laid down. He kissed my lips again softly.

"I'm sorry about last night. I know it shouldn't have happened like that." he said quietly. I nodded my head and kissed his lips. The kiss lasted for a bit but then I ended up pulling away and closing my eyes. Alex got the hint and got comfortable, pulling me as close as he could to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and filler-ish. Sorry. Better updates soon to come.

Thanks to the new readers/subscriber/commenters.

LOVE YOU ALL!