Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Girl's Night

We were having a girls night at my house. It was Lyric, Hanna, Aneko, Erin, Kara, Dalia, Tegan, Nova, and myself. My mom wasn't there. She had to fly to New York for the weekend. We were sitting around in my living room, listening to music, reading magazines, talking, getting high, and eating.

"You know how they say when you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes? Well do you get to see what happened all the nights you blacked out?" Hanna asked from her spot on the floor. We all began to laugh.

"I have no fucking idea." Kara laughed. We all agreed. Hanna just shrugged and went back to reading her magazine. Tegan then began to laugh obnoxiously.

"What's so funny?" Nova asked.

"My brother just texted me. Our little sister got a cat and she wants to name it Fur Burger. He's trying to find out a way to explain how it isn't appropriate." She laughed. We all laughed again, but this time longer. We were really high. We finally calmed down. Dalia stood up.

"I say we get fucked up. Most of us are graduating in 2 weeks. But there's gotta be rules." she smiled.

"What kind of rules?" Lyric asked.

"Rule 1: No boys in the house." Dalia said.

"Rule 2: You have to have more than 10 drinks or shots." Hanna laughed. Everyone agreed.

"Rule 3: We're not allowed out of the house." Aneko said.

"Rule 4: We can't pass out before 3 in the morning." Nova added.

"Rule 5: We all sleep in one room, Lola's." Tegan said.

"Rule 6: You aren't allowed to go 20 minutes without a shot." I said. Hanna high fived me.

"Rule 7: You have to have a drink in your hands at all times." Erin said.

"Rule 8: Every time you talk about a guy we hang out with or you're dating or anything, you have to take a shot and then a bong hit." Kara said.

"Rule 9: First person to pass out before 3 is all ours to do whatever to." Lyric smiled. We all agreed on the rules. We began our night.

____________________________________________________________

I was leaning up against the kitchen counter. Hanna was looking for something in the fridge.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she pulled out applesauce.

"I don't want to drink anymore." She said. She then opened her apple sauce and grabbed the vodka and poured it into the apple sauce and then began to eat it. I just laughed and got down from the counter. I was pretty drunk. My phone vibrated.

'Come open your balcony door.'

"I need to pee." I announce and made my way upstairs. It was about 2:15 in the morning. I went through my room and to my balcony. I walked outside and closed the door behind me. Alex was standing there. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned on him for support he laughed.

"So I can't stay the night with you?" Alex asked.

"No. I will get in trouble for even talking to you right now. We're breaking the rules." I smiled. He pressed his lips to mine. We continued kissing for a while until I felt something hit me, like water. I pulled away and Hanna was squirting Alex with a squirt bottle.

"Hanna what the hell?" Alex asked.

"You guys are breaking rules." She threw her hands up. I laughed.

"Sorry."

"Well now you have to pay. More shots. Goodnight Alex. Go home." She said and then pulled me inside, locking the door behind us.

___________________________________________________

I awoke in the morning with a funny taste in my mouth. I slowly sat up and opened my eyes. I was on the floor next to Hanna and Aneko. I went to go and run my fingers through my hair but I couldn't. It was french braided. What the hell? Some of the other girls woke up too.

"Who did my hair, last night?" I asked.

"Me. I was holding your hair while you were puking and I french braided it. I'm an awesome friend." Aneko smiled. I laughed a little.

"Well thanks." I said.

"Let's make something good, cause I feel sick." Hanna said while rubbing her head. We all agreed and made our way to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter again.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks to new readers/commenters/subscribers.

:)