Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

M.I.A.

I sat on the concrete side by the fountains laughing and leaning on Hanna. Alex's hand was entwined in mine as he laughed and Jack continued to jump around and make a fool of himself. Everyone was getting a kick out of it. Alex let go of my hand and reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and read what was on the screen and then replied. After a few minutes he stood up.

"Hey I'm going to get a few things. I will be back." He said simply, trying to not make eye contact with me. I furrowed my eye brows and gave him a confused look.

"Like what? I asked. He just looked at me. He motioned for me to come to him and I stood up. We walked a little off to the side. 'What's up?" I asked.

"I'm going to see an old friend for a while. I will text you to find out where you are when I'm done catching up." he said as he placed his hands on my face. I pouted a bit, unintentionally.

"But we're here to celebrate graduating." I said. He looked into my eyes and smiled a little.

"Okay I will stay for a bit longer but then I'm going to go. But I will be back. Not to late either. I won't take over 30 minutes." he said while rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs. I smiled and nodded. He placed a kiss and set his hands on my hips. I put my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. setting his forehead against mine. I looked into his eyes.

"You are so beautiful. I'm so glad that you moved next door." He laughed out.

"So that's all I am," I joked, "only looks?"

"You know you are way more than that. You're my everything and I would do anything for you." He said quietly and then placed his lips against mine. I felt his phone vibrated. When he pulled away to check his phone, I sighed. He bit his lip and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"30 minutes and that's it. I swear Alex, or it will be your ass." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I followed him back to our friends and he said his "see ya"s and left.

"Well let's do something!" Tegan threw her hands in the air. I laughed and agreed and we all left that spot by the fountain. Hours and hours passed as we made stops in certain places. It was about 11:30 P.M. Alex has yet to return. That thirty minutes had turned into 4 hours. We were heading back to the hotel. I was tired and upset and just wanted to sleep. Maybe Alex had went back to the hotel and fell asleep. I had called him about 43 times, left a voice mail every time, texted him 37 times, and had everyone else text him. No replies at all. Jack slung an arm around my shoulder as we got into the elevator.

"Alex is a retard. He's probably sleeping in the room." Jack assured me. I just nodded. Once to our floor we all went to our rooms. I closed my eyes as I opened my door. I finally opened them and the room was just as we left it before we went out and no sign of Alex. I changed out of my dress and into a pair of shorts and a baggy shirt and laid on the bed.

____________________________________________________________

"You know you are way more than that. You're my everything and I would do anything for you." Alex's voice echoed though my head as I laid in the hotel bed, alone, staring at the ceiling. I looked at the clock. 4:03 A.M. I let out a groan and threw the pillow, that sat on the empty side of the bed, onto the floor. I then heard stumbling and then something hit against my door. I sat up as I heard someone fiddling with the key card. I knew it was Alex and from what I could hear, he wasn't very functional. The door finally opened and Alex tried to creep in but ended up tripping. I turned on the lamp and looked at him. He staggered when he got back onto his feet. He just stared, his eyes glazed over and red. I sighed and laid back down.

"I'm so sorry, babe." He slurred as he staggered to the bed. He sat next to me.

"Whatever, Alex. We will talk about it in the morning when you're sober." I said calmly. He groaned and just laid in the bed. Soon enough he was completely passed out. I just tried to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lola

Jeez Alex can be stupid. ha ha. :P
Wonder what she is going to say.

This chapter goes out to the best little sister in the world. You know who you are. ;)

By the way, this story is almost over. 4 chapter tops. BUT there will be a sequel! :D

Also if you like Oliver Sykes or Bring Me The Horizon go read my other story Wishes

Thanks! :D