Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

You still alive?

"About god damned time! Jesus woman! Did you forget about our annual Friday Night?" Erin yelled as she played the video game connected to our big screen T.V. She was playing Modern Warfare or something of the like.

"Sorry. I was at the neighbors. Uh Guys meet Erin, Tegan, and Nova. I know you guys already know Aneko and Dalia. Girls meet Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack." I said. They all said their form of hello and we entered the house all the way.

"Um I hope you don't mind that we took it upon ourselves to go and get your box. We haven't smoked anything yet. We were waiting for you." Tegan said.

"Oh go ahead. I'm still high from earlier." I said. I felt an arm around my waist. I looked at Alex and smacked his hand. He made a pouty face and I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. He sat right next to me.

"So I see you met the infamous Alex Gaskarth." Aneko said as she took the other seat next to me.

"Unfortunately." I laughed. Alex flipped me off.

"Hey, Lola! Do you have anything to drink in this house?" Jack yelled from the kitchen.

"Beer is in the fridge in the garage and booze is in the cabinet above the toaster at the top." I leaned back more and relaxed.

"Wanna grab me a beer too Jack!" Alex yelled. The rest of the guys and Erin yelled for one too. Alex then leaned back and put his arm against the back of the sofa behind me. I laughed a little. Jack walked in with 5 beers and a bottle of Bacardi. I smiled at the sight. Jack threw each guy and Erin a beer and then set the bottle on the table he had 11 shot glasses. He poured each one.

"Where's our chasers?" Lilly asked.

"Who says we need a chaser?" Dalia said as she threw back the shot. Lilly shrugged and followed suit. As did the rest of everyone.

_______________________________________________________

I sat on the counter in my kitchen while Alex raided my fridge. I was buzzed, I will admit it. I still had at least a small grasp on myself. I held onto the counter tight. I felt really high up as I looked down. I heard laughter.

"You look so dizzy right now." Alex blurted out. I flipped him off. "You have nothing good to eat in your house." he pouted.

"Yeah I know. Can you get me down?" I asked. He chuckled but agreed to. He walked over and held out his arms and I leaned into him like I was going to hug him but I wrapped my legs and arms tightly around him. He put his hands on my butt to hold me up. I kinda liked it so I just blew it off. He was carrying me, the least I could do is let him touch my ass. As we entered the living room everyone was gone.

"Where'd they all go?" I asked.

"I don't know but oh well. They'll be back. Probably went with Neko to get more Alcohol or maybe to smoke." he said. I nodded. I slowly unlatched my self from Alex and he set me down. I stood there for a second until an idea popped up. My eyes lit up and I looked at Alex.

"Let's go swimming!" I said excitedly. He laughed and shrugged.

"Why not." he said. I went to take a step but didn't realize the couch was there and fell onto the couch. Alex laughed even more.

"Jerk." I scoffed.

"Aw, Lola I was kidding. Here I will give you a piggy back ride to the pool." he said. I smiled and stood up, almost fell like twice, but managed. I was soon out the door on Alex's back going to his house to swim. We went through his back gate and he set me down by the pool. I stood there looking at the water. It was completely dark. His back yard was all dark, the only lights the stars. The pool looked like a black abyss. I then stripped off my shorts and tube top. I took off all my jewelry and made sure nothing else was on me besides my strapless bra and underwear. Well what was of them, it was a thong. Alex was already in his boxers. I think he smiled at me. I couldn't see much.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. 'On the count of three. One... Two... Three!" he said and we jumped. Luke warmness filled all around me and I felt the pressure of the water. I felt my hand being pulled upward and cold air hitting me. Alex pulled me to him as I just floated silently.

"You still alive, there?" He asked as he pulled me to his front so my chest was against his. The pool was about 5'7" To tall for me at this part so I wrapped my legs around Alex and held onto him. He was tall enough for the water. He laughed a little.

"I will take that as a yes." he continued laughing. I just laid my head on his shoulder so that a part of my head was in the water. I closed my eyes and let myself relax. Alex walked over to the corner so He would have something to lean against. It was quiet besides the water sloshing around. I loved it. I loved how the water was perfect, the air was perfect, the moment perfect. Everything. Alex was humming some kind of tune. It was soothing.

"I think we should go back now. It's getting late. We've been out here for almost 2 hours. I'm getting wrinkly." Alex laughed. I smiled and laughed. Jeez time flew by. But I nodded and he carried us to the shallow end where I walked from there to where my clothes were and I put them on and grabbed all my stuff. We walked back to the house and opened the door. There revealed Jack and Erin playing Modern Warfare, Rian passed out at the kitchen table with Zack, Neko, Dalia, and Nova, Lilly was probably up in her room, and Tegan was sleeping in the chair by Jack and Erin.

"Where were you guys?" Jack asked.

"Swimming." Alex said and I nodded. They nodded too.

"We're going to sleep." Alex said and they waved. Alex had his hand on my lower back the whole way upstairs. It was weird but it was nice. We just laid on my bed together and ended up passing out right away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo. What do you think? Like it so far? And remember, it's still only summer.

Comments and Subscribes would be nice.

Thanks to Shamelesss for commenting. Mad props yo. Lol

-Vicci<33