Status: FINISHED BUT FEEDBACK WOULD STILL BE NICE! :)

Pass Me Another Bottle, Honey

Night out on the town part 2

"Where are you leading us?" Alex asked, while I pulled him along by his hand.

"We're going down South Broadway. But we're almost to the end and then we have a trail to walk down." I said. Alex groaned. "Stop being such a pussy." He scoffed.

"Excuse me, I am not a pussy." he said.

"Whatever you say, Alex." I rolled my eyes. We got to the end of the street and then we walked through the wooded area. As I was walking, I felt my foot got caught on a root from the ground. As I was falling to the ground, arms grabbed my waist and then pulled me up. I looked at Alex as I caught my breath.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime." he smiled. We continued walking but for the rest of the walk Alex kept his hand on my lower back. I finally saw the Lake in view. We walked to the dock and then sat there. We got out our drinks and relaxed. We sat there for a while in silence.

"So, tell me about yourself." Alex said and then took a swig of Bacardi. This conversation then led about himself, and then about other people, then the world and our views about it. We cracked jokes and laughed hard. We were having fun. Now Alex was sorta laying down and I was turned around facing him. My arm started to fall asleep since I was leaning on it. I shook it.

"If your uncomfortable you can come and use me as a backrest or something." he laughed. I smiled and made my way to him. He had moved so his legs open and was sitting up. I moved in between his legs and put my back against his chest and lent back. I grabbed my purse and grabbed the joint out of it and my lighter. I lit up and took a hit. I went to pass it to Alex but I realized he was leaning back on his hands, supporting us up. So I did the job of putting it to his lips and holding it for him. He smiled the whole time as I tried not to laugh. After another joint and was completely calm and comfy. I was just leaning back against Alex, leaning my head back with my eyes closed.

"Ok so lets take shots." I said slowly.

"You sure? All we have left is Jaeger." He said.

"So? Can't handle it?" I laughed. He poured the shots into the cups we had and we drank them.

"I have an idea, If you laugh, talk, or make any noise first, You have to kiss me. But if I laugh, talk or make any noise first, I have to kiss you." He said. I looked at him seriously for a second.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Ok ready: One, Two Three. Go." He said. I then closed my eyes and lent my head back. About 20 seconds in I turned my head in towards Alex. My nose was pressed up against his neck. I just breathed in his scent. He smelt like cologne, liquor and weed. It smelt like heaven to me. It was going on two minutes now. Alex cleared his throat and I felt the vibration from it on my face.

"You lose." I said as I looked at him.

"What? no." he declared.

"Yes. You said any noise. That was a noise. You lose." I smiled.

"Oh really?" he asked while getting closer to my face.

"Yeah." I stayed where I was. He was really close now. He turned his head a little and bent down some and placed his lips softly against mine, like if he pushed the slightest amount of pressure my lips would be no more. But he then began to put only a smaller amount of pressure. He then slowly pulled away. I still had my eyes closed.

"You want another shot?" He asked. I opened my eyes as he held up the bottle. I nodded my head and stayed quiet as he poured it into my cup and then his. We drank those and then another. We sat there talking and drinking for the next hour or two. By the time we were getting ready to leave, I was definitely drunk. Alex stood up.

"Do you need help up?" he asked. I looked at up to him and nodded my head. He smiled and stuck out his hand for me to grab. I did so and he pulled me to my feet. I felt dizzy instantly and leaned on Alex. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You okay to walk or do you want me to carry you back?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes to which one, Lola?" I shrugged. He laughed and picked me up and carried me to a cut off tree trunk. He set me on it.

"Get on my back. It will be easier for me to carry you back this way." He said. I put my arms around his shoulder and he pulled my legs around his waist. I squeezed my self onto him.

"Where did you park?" I slurred.

"I walked into town when you told me to meet you." He said.

"The house is so far. I should walk." I slurred, trying to get off him.

"No. It's all good. You're not that heavy. I can manage." he said. I just leaned my head down and closed my eyes. All I heard was the breathing of Alex, his heartbeat and his feet on the ground as I slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?

Comments and subscribes please. I would really appreciate the feedback. :)

Thanks!

Vicci<3