Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Its MY way

I'm 30 years old and my "sweet" mother was chiding me as if I was a 5 year old! She was going on and on about my "mean" behavior.I am not a mean person. I do love doing pranks, cruel jokes and blackmailing people but that is just because I have a lot of free time. Plus what I do causes a good laugh. She was saying that I shouldn't humiliate Sam, a fully grown adult, in front of anybody, specially his children. I don't really care what she says, this supposedly mean behavior of mine if part of who I am and have been and will be until the day I shall finally die. I love her a lot but every mom still sees their kids waaaayyyy younger than they really are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the start of a new day, 3rd day of the party and last day most of the people will stay here.

We've done almost everything we could. We played with water guns and paint guns; the guys wrestled, Emmett won, now the packs and leeches can fight with no fear of accidentally killing each other, we are to accustomed to the others' presence; we also raced, Edward came in 1st place with me not far behind in 2nd place.

I stand up and look around, some people are still asleep, the others are somewhere around. I saw a mountain of fur, got my camera and went near it. It is Keith, he is 16 and one of the youngest members of the pack; he likes to sleep in his wolf form. Apparently he was having a good dream 'cause he was on his back and moving his back leg like a dog does when you tickle his belly. I ignored completely what my mother said, I put my trusty camera on video mode and started recording; I will enjoy sending this through e-mail to everybody of our big group. I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz, comment and subscribe