Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Keith

Keith's P.O.V.

I woke up with someone jumping on my back. I growled at Cody, my 17 year old brother. He had something in his hand, a PDA. I went into the trees and phased into my human self. It is the 3rd and last day of the party for some of us, some people are packing.

"Hey Bro." He said. "You've got to check this hilarious video out." He handed me the PDA with a smirk.

In the video I saw myself in my wolf form sleeping and moving my back leg as dogs did when you tickle them. I was so mad I started shaking.

"Who filmed this?" I barked out.
"Leah, but I told her to do it." I smashed the PDA in my hand.
"Dude not cool." he said while punching me.

I was outraged, I tackled him to the ground. I sat on his back and pressed his head into the sand and made him eat it. One moment later I was on a huge white wolf with black spots (we call him Dal, after a Dalmatian for his color), surrounded by pieces of shredded cloths. He threw me of his back and I transformed in mid air. I cursed, I ripped my favorite shorts.

"Keith, that was sooo not cool, you made me EAT sand" With that he lunged at me and we fought for a while with a crowd of spectators. Sam phased.

"Both of you stop this nonsense atonce, you might hurt somebody with your stupidity." Sam said in his alpha voice. We stopped at once and shook the sand off our fur.

"Keith you will not hit Leah for filming the video." Sam said in his alpha voice after seeing my intentions. "No, I can't make her erase it."

Sam went into the forest and phased into his human form.

"Kristy," he said to my brother's imprint, "look for some shorts and give it to them."

She did as told silently, she is a quiet person and rarely speaks to anyone besides Dal.
We went into the forest with the shorts on our mouth and phased.

I ran toward Leah, she stayed quiet with an odd look in her face as I insulted her.

"I'm happy I destroyed the video." I said at last. She smirked devilishly at my words.

"Keith, sweetheart, that was only a copy the real video is still in my possession and I'll bother you with it for as long as you live." She said with an I-always-win smile.

I wanted to hurt her, and I'm sure that she could see that and also that I couldn't. I insulted her once more, went into the forest, phased, got the things I brought and started running towards Washington. This is the end of my stay here but I'll be back to destroy that video.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz, comment and subscribe