Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Racing

It's been 2 months since I hosted the party.

Edward gave Jacob his Austin Martin; Jake couldn't stop grinning for a week.

Edward also bought a very discreet car to replace the Aston Martin, he bought a bugatti, VERY discreet right?

The Cullens bought a race track where they go racing every other week. Normally leeches and the pack members go there to race but sometimes they let normal humans race there to gain more money. It is very rare for humans to race there, specially since the pack and the leeches have a very strong need for speed.

Today I'm at the Cullens' race track. The Cullens, the pack and some of the leeches that were at Jake and Nessy's wedding are here; today we race.

Since leeches are filthy rich there were a lot of expensive cars. 2 Bugattis (including Edward's), Ferraris, a Ferrari Enzo, Maseratis, Porches, Lamborghinis, Mercedes Benz, BMWs, Bentleys, an Aston Martin Vanquish, Koenigsegg CCX and an Audi R8. Some of these cars are worth over $1,000,000.

Us werewolves aren't rich so the leeches are lending us the cars we are going to race in. I chose a sleek red Lambo, its one of my favorite cars; all of us are car freaks. It is a good thing that none of us can die in a car crash 'cause we race as fast as the cars go (which is pretty fast 'cause they've got nitro and some other modifications to make them go over 300 miles per hour). All of us are very good drivers because we haven't had a single accident.

The race started, and after 50 laps Edward won with his Bugatti. We do 50 laps because its too much fun and we don't want to stop.

Mom is getting married in September. Oh joy, note the sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously love cars, noticeable right?