Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Accidentally in Love

I waited until noon, turned into my human form and approached his camp. His back was to me and he was adding wood to the fire he’d built.

I don't know why but I feel something pulling me towards him, like an invisible force. My legs were acting on their on accord taking me to him. I stepped on a twig and he turned around, when I saw his face everything changed.

The world was at a stand still, I immediately knew what was happening since I've seen it many times in the packs members' mind. Everything that attached me to this world cut loose and new strings attaching me to reality formed around this stranger.
My view of him changed completely; he didn't stink, he smelled wonderful and he wasn't dirty anymore. OK so I'm exaggerating a little but I was able to overlook all this because of him. I finally found him! My soul-mate, the object of my imprintion!

I knew why I hadn't imprinted on him as a wolf; Sam had seen Emily in his wolf form and nothing happened except for an attraction he felt towards her but after seeing her in his human form he imprinted.

I had lost all hope of imprinting and falling for someone; I lost my faith in love, the one every little girl has, when they wish to meet their prince charming, fall in love and live happily ever after; well this dream I once had was lost for a very long time. I didn't know I still believed everything was possible since even after being part of a mythical world the one thing I wanted the most didn't appear, to be loved.

But after seeing this man the young girl in me who wished for her prince charming revived and fell in love, love at first sight. Isn't that romantic? Great, now I'm going to be a hopeless romantic but I'm happy about it.

"What is your name?" We both asked at the same time, his grayish green eyes were full of adoration, like he had just received a wonderful treasure, a granted wish.
"Leah"
"Kyle"
♠ ♠ ♠
Song of the hour, "Accidentally in Love" of Shrek

Ok, later I'm writing Kyle's P.O.V. in this event.
Hoped you liked it, plz comment.