Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Mental Torture

Normal P.O.V.

In the morning I got into my car and went to my house to wait for Keith. The pest arrived a few minutes later panting.

“Was the run to long for you little baby?” I smirked. He growled. I gave him the directions to the hotel and the keys to my car. She can’t follow the scent if he is inside the car.

As soon as he left I transformed and started looking for her trail. I found it 5 minutes later and started following it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later her scent became very strong; she was close by. I came into a clearing and on the opposite side she stood. Her eyes were ruby red, just fed. Her hair was dirty blonde and it reached her back.

“I knew you would come. Now lets see what should be my revenge.”

Suddenly I saw Kyle in the floor in a pool of blood, his blood and a vampire over him.

The image kept me motionless.

“So losing that man to a vampire is your greatest fear. In case you hadn’t noticed, I have a very useful talent. I can show my victims their greatest fear. Its very useful on my enemies since I know how to torture them.”

ITS JUST AN ILUSION! I repeated in my head hundreds of times. I closed my eyes and the gruesome image was still there. With all my will power I stood up and started advancing towards her.

“Oh, the little dog still has a will.” She cooed. “To bad for you I’m just warming up, I’m going to break you darling.”

The bloody Kyle started moving, he got up and opened his eyes; they were bloody red.
Into my view came Emily pulling Sam by the hand. Kyle went to them, took Emily’s
other hand and kissed her fully on the lips.
“Leah, you are a worthless piece of trash. Like Sam before me I found it out and both of us prefer Emily which is so much better than you.” Kyle said.

The image shocked me out of my wolf form. I just stayed there in the ground trembling and crying into my hands, but even though my hands were in the way I could still perfectly see the image.

“Ah, jealousy is a b**** right? Too bad Leah, both Kyle and Sam prefer Emily. You are worthless, kill yourself and end your misery.” I couldn’t see the leech but it whispered on my ear.

I didn’t know what was real or imaginary anymore. The unreal mixed with my reality confusing me, at that moment the option of suicide sounded good. But I couldn't give in, I had to fight it, if I didn't it would mean the end of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Leah be able to conquer her greatest fears? Will she give up?

I'm updating every other day.
Please Comment and Subscribe.