Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Party Planning!

I wake up with the sun on my back. I get of my bed and start combing my shoulder-length black hair, In my wolf form I look kind of shaggy but I love my hair and I don't want it any shorter than it already is. Its friday, tomorrow is the party, I'm going to skip work today and go to the beach and later to the store to buy even more food.

The phone starts ringing. I pick it up.

"Hello"
"Hi Leah, its Emily"
"Hey cuz, everybody coming tomorrow?"
"Yes, but I wanted to tell you. Remember some of us have kids and you might need to baby-proof the place."

Crud, I had forgotten that a lot of the pack members already have children so I got to baby-proof the whole place.

"Its already taken care of." I lied "See ya tomorrow Em."
"K, bye Lily." She hung up.

Guess I'll have to postpone the beach trip for tomorrow. I start looking around my house. Guess I have to put my Native-American knives collection in a much higher place; I started collecting them because I used to find them in La Push's forest and also in this forest; they are hanging on a wall, I take them off and put them in my closet. I guess those are the only dangerous things here.

I get my car keys and go to the store. I go into the store. First the vegetable area, I get a cart and check my list: 20 red tomatoes, check; 3 cabbage heads, check; 3 pounds of potatoes, check. Meat area: 15 pounds of bacon, check; 5 pounds of fish, check; 5 whole turkeys, check; 10 pounds of beef, check. Extra stuff: doritos, sun chips, coke, pepsi, sprite, cheese dip, salsa, 3 dozen eggs, 3 gallons of milk, 4 gallons of juice. I check them off one by one on my list, I head of to the cash register. The cash register lady's eyes bug-out when she looks at my 2 carts. She scans everything.

"Your total is $250" I give her my credit card. Just in food I've spent almost $1000. I put everything in my car, for this I brought my pick-up truck. I head for my house.

I have a walk-in freezer instead of a refrigerator since some of the pack members stop unannounced sometimes once a week. I put the things in the freezer, there is a lot of food here, and head out to the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz, comment and subscribe