Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

At the Cullens

Keith's P.O.V.

When we had put a few miles between the leech and us I stopped the car and got out. I took off my clothes and transformed.
Leah was still in the same position we left her, her mind was blank, numb. If I couldn’t feel her presence I would think that she wasn’t there at all.

“Leah, Kyle is fine. We are a few hours away. Start running to La Push.” I said. She didn’t respond and her mind was still blank but she got up and started running.

I transformed and put my clothes on. I got back into the car.
“Do you have a cell phone?” I asked while speeding away.
“Yes.” He handed it to me.

I dialed Jake’s number. He picked up on the 6th ring.
“Dude, what took you so long to pick up the darn phone?!”
“That is none of your business. Do you have Kyle?”
“Yes, we are heading over there. Tell Nessy to call her mother and tell her to come. Bella’s shield is the only thing that can protect our minds from that filthy bloodsucker.
“Fine.” He hung up.

We arrived a few hours later and went directly to the Cullen’s house. We entered and I nearly gagged at the scent, the Cullens were home.

“Well, my job here is done. I’ll be at La Push.” I went outside, took off my clothes, transformed and started running to La Push.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle’s P.O.V.

We arrived at the Cullen house. There were so many vampires.

“Well, my job here is done. I’ll be at La Push.” Keith said and left.

Nessy introduced me to her family.

“There is no need to be afraid Kyle, we don’t drink human blood.” Edward said. I looked at him weirdly, how did he know what I was thinking?
“I can read minds.” He answered not even looking at me. Creepy.

“Leah is almost here.” The short pixie-like Alice said.
“How do you know that?” I asked incredulously.
“I can see the future.” She answered nonchalantly.

“Some vampires have gifts, special talents. For example: I can read minds, Alice can see the future, Jasper can control emotions and Bella has a shield that protects her mind.” Edward said answering my thoughts again.
“So are there any more talents?”
“Yes. There are many, some alike but at the same time unique.”
“Ok.” I said reflecting what he’d said. “Does the vampire that is after Leah and me have any powers?”
“I’m afraid she does. Jacob filled us in on what happened. Her talent is that she can see all your greatest fears and project them to you. It’s a mental torture, Leah endured it but I don’t know how much it affected her mentally. She just arrived.” Edward said.
♠ ♠ ♠
How did the torture affect Leah's mental health?

Please comment and subscribe.