Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

It is Finally Over

Leah's P.O.V.

I entered the Cullens’ house and didn’t even care about the stench or that there were many people present; I ran into Kyle’s arms and kissed him fully on the lips.

Rosalie interrupted our moment as she cleared her throat.
“Mutt, you are making me gag.” She said in her ‘all-superior’ tone.
“Well leech, be careful you don’t bite your tongue because you might just poison yourself.” I replied; a few of them laughed and she glared daggers at me.

“The vampire that is tracking you is half an hour away.” Alice said.
“Bella, can you protect me with your shield so that I can fight her?”
“Sure Leah.” Bella replied stroking Nessy’s hair.
“Nobody help me in the fight. I’m going to end that bitch myself and enjoy it.” I ordered.
Emmett and Jake looked smug, both wanted to fight, idiots.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all gathered outside, me in my wolf form. She smiled deviously as she saw me, didn’t even care about the others. Her smile turned into a frown then into a scowl.

“What is going on?” she screeched.
I lunged at her. She barely dodged me. We started fighting, she scratched my snout and I bit of part of her hand. I jumped on top of her and started biting chunks out.

It took a little while but I finally dismantled her body. Her head was whole and she was hissing at me. Edward reading my mind started a fire and retreated. I smirked at her and started throwing the pieces into the flames, she screamed in agony. After I finished I threw her head in and she glared at me while her hair first caught on fire and until she turned to ash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Preview: Next chapter is romantic :) Don't worry this isn't the end.

Please comment and subscribe. I love all my lovely readers and thank you all for the awesome comments.

One more subscriber for next star!!!