Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Wake me up When September ends

Its finally September 19, the day of my mother's wedding.

Alice being an obsessive planner planned this wedding just like she planned Jake's and Sam's individual wedding. And she is currently finishing at planning mine. It's going to be before the year ends since my mom wants to go but doesn't want to go as a vampire; she is delaying her honeymoon where she'll be turned before it starts.

Her wedding took place at the Cullen mansion. The theme was fall, as in the season, so the decorations had tones of red, brown, yellow and orange. My mom looked radiant. I was the maid of honor and Nessy was a bridesmaid, our dresses where mahogany but very delicate.

The celebration was very small since most of the people who knew the Cullens are still alive. They got married just as the sun was setting, even the sky and the trees went with the theme.

----

All the guests stayed around for a couple of days. Kyle and I left 2 days after staying at the Cullen's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Alice and Nessy appeared on my doorstep.

"Leah, lets talk about the final details of your wedding." Alice said.
"OK, come in then." We sat at the table. Alice talked a lot but I barely heard a word since I was watching Kyle do laps in the pool.

"Lets go." Alice said standing up.
"Go where?" I asked averting my gaze from Kyle.
"Shopping of course! Didn't you hear me?" Alice said looking annoyed.
"Oh, right." I said not exactly sure.

We took Alice's yellow Porshe to the mall. We parked in the underground parking lot and got out. I wasn't paying attention to where we were heading until a big sign caught my attention.

"What are we doing here! I haven't even bought the wedding dress and you are bringing me here?!" I said while stoping in my tracks glaring at the store, Victoria's Secret.

"We know, but this is the fun part." Alice and Nessy said in union, creepy. Each took one of my hands and dragged me in. It definitely WASN'T my best hour.

We finally exited the store with about 40 bags. Alice bought a lot of stuff. A lot of lingerie, much to my dismay. Half was mine and the rest was part for Alice and part for Nessy who had bought nearly a different "outfit" for each day of the year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Writing Leah's wedding.

Please comment and subscribe, <3 you all :)