Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Odd

It has been 5 months since Nessy called me, Kyle and I have been crashing on one of her guestrooms for two weeks now, they baby is going to be born soon.

We were in the kitchen, I was cooking while Nessy was washing the dishes.
“What do you want it to be? Boy or girl?”
“Honestly a girl although Jacob wants a boy.”
“Typical guy.”
“Totally.”
I was cooking my famous fetuccini Alfredo. I suddenly heard the swooshing sound of a plate falling and the crashing that followed. I turned around to see Nessy clutching her stomach with pain clearly visible in her face.
“Jacob!” I screamed running towards Nessy. Jake arrived followed by the rest of the Cullens. In one swift movement she was in Jake’s arms and he carried her to a room with a medical set up.
Nessy was grunting, trying not to scream. Carlisle stayed in the room with Jake, Edward and Bella, the rest of us went into the living room to wait.

Jacob’s P.O.V.

When the others left I felt a weird sense of Deja vu, seeing Edward there reminded me of when Nessy was born. Carlisle injected her with anesthesia. She calmed down and Bella took of her cloths and put on her a medical robe.

Carlisle took a very mean looking knife and made an incision on her abdomen, her skin isn’t as impenetrable as a vampire’s. My stomach twisted. He had gloves on. He put her hands in her stomach and took out a moving object covered in blood. He cut the umbilical cord and Bella took it in her arms and cleaned it with a towel.
“It’s a boy.” She said finally. I had a son, I am a father, it was a lot to take in.
“Wait,” Carlisle said, “there is another baby here. It is smaller than the other and appears human.”
“What?” We said shocked.
“Yes, this baby is too small and has to stay in the womb for a while longer.”
“That is a little odd.” Bella said. She handed me my son.

Carlisle sew the wound, it will heal very soon. He then injected Nessy and a few minutes later she woke up. I put our son in her extended arms.
“It’s a boy.” Edward said.
“I love you.” I whispered on her ear.
“What shall we name him?” Nessy asked.
“Lets call him Max.” I said.
“Why such a regular name?”
“Because there are too many strange names in your family already.” I answered simply.

The rest of the people came into the room. It got a little crowded.
“This is Max Black.” I said proudly.
“Another baby is still on the way.” Carlisle said. “It is completely human.” There were a few gasps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long

Please comment and subscribe