Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

Scene at the Beach

We finally got to the beach, almost everybody went into the water. This beach has white, powdery sand with crystal clear shallow water.

I started making the bonfire we are going to light to night. Suddenly my attention was driven elsewhere.

"Nessy." Edward said with a stern voice and I'm-to-tired-of-this look on his face.
"Sorry dad" she said with a shy smile on her face.
"I've told you this before, you might be married and all but I still don't like to hear my 10 year old daughter thinking about that kind of stuff."

Everybody started laughing and she blushed 10 shades of red.

"Daaad! I might be 10 but I AM married and I can't help myself thinking like that when I look at my gorgeous husband without a shirt." She said matter-of-factly.

We were all laughing hysterically at this point. Jake was laughing too.

"Besides, you hear thoughts like that from almost everyone and I look like an adult and think like an adult and you better than anyone else know that." She continued.
"I know, I know and I don't care about anybody else's thought so please control your improper thoughts around me O.K. sweetie?"
"Fine dad." She replied and took Jake's hand and started running towards the water.

"The commotion is over people, everybody into the sea now." I said to the onlookers still laughing at the look on Edward's face.

I had a gorgeous purple bikini that looked awesome on my tanned bronze skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz, comment and subscribe