The Mask that I wear

Culture Fest

"GERARD! GERARD! WAKE UP YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" yelled Frank from over his bunk
"What the heck could be this important that you wold wake me up at two in the FRIGGIN MORNING!?"
"They're having a culture fest at your old high school can we go? Huh,huh, can we can we please?" Frank said with a cute puppy face that made Gerard want to smile.
"You woke me up at two in the morning to tell me that why couldn't you wait until at least eight?" Gerard asked, still kind of groggy.
"Its ode to Japan! There gonna have a bunch of Japanese stuff there like fish scooping and weird food!" Frank answered happily.
"Okay we'll go but let me sleep Im really tired..." Gerard answered.
After everyone woke up Frank asked if anyone else wanted to go.
"No I have a date I can't" Mikey said
"I'm not really in the mood for a carnival." Ray said looking kinda sad.
"What about you Bob?" Frank asked
"Nah festivals aren't my thing.." Bob answered.
"Aw come on..."Frand and Gerard whined.
"Stop whining." Bob growled
"Please" they whined again.
"Stop." Bob said again .
"PLEASE?" They whined even louder.
"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!"
"They ran off giggling on the way to the festival.
Once they got there Frank ran right up to a fish scooping booth and tried to win a fishy but was sadly unsuccessful so Gerard went over and won Frank his very own goldfish.
"So what are you gonna do with the fish?" asked Gerard.
"I want to eat him!" Frank said, laughing.
"DON'T EAT YOUR NEW FISH FRIEND!" Gerard cried.
"I was only teasing...Hey let's get some fried octopus balls!" Frank said.
"Uhhh, are they ther real balls....or is it just ground up octopus?" Gerard asked uncertainty.
"Ummm...You know, I don't really know." Frank snickered.
The night went on like this and for the first time in a long time Gerard was happy...but once they got home Gerard went straight to the bathroom and stuck his fingers down his throat.
He activated his gag reflex. After he was done he sat shivering in a corner of the bathroom rocking back and fourth for about ten minutes before he got up and went to his bunk where he saw Frank already sleeping in his own.
He thought to himself Will I ever be happy like that again?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay yall mabye you know by now but I'm not Dattebayo57, I'm MY_chem_Princess_89 Im a co-author in this story and this chapter was written by me ^_^ i really really really hope you liked this chapter LOVE YOU ALL, AND Dattebayo57 and myself need comments -_^