The Mask that I wear

The Secret's Out!

Gerard ate his peanut butter sandwich and then after that snuck into the bathroom, unnoticed.
Gerard has been acting so odd since the festival...what is going on with him? He always eats his dinner but he goes into the bathroom and-OH NO!! Something bad could be happening! Frank thought.

"Mikey, something is going on with Gerard. I really think something is wrong."

"Like what kind of things?"

"I don't know..."

Meanwhile Gerard was lying on the floor throwing up any bit of food he had eaten.
The whole room spun and he knew no more.

CRASH!! Frank and Mikey turned around.

"Mikey, what was that?" Frank asked.

"I don't know, what if something happened to Gerard?" Mikey asked as he panicked.

"Mikey, I'm going in!" Frank announced.

Frank barged open the door and saw the worst sight in the whole world.
Gerard was lying in a pool of thrown up blood and he was shivering violently.

"MIKEY!Get over here! NOW!" Frank cried.
Mikey skidded to a stop beside Frank.

"Is he even breatning?"

Frank looked at Gerard and said, "He's breathing, but just barely. I'm calling for and ambulance, you stay here with him."

"Ok."
Frank called for and ambulance and went back to Mikey.

Ten minutes later the ambulance came and loaded Gerard on a gurney.

"Mikey, you should go with Gee," Frank said.

"No, you go, he needs you..." Mikey said.

"OK, I'll go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this at school on paper so I'm just transfering it here OK--Dattebayo57- Thanks for reading! MY_chem_princess writes the next one!