Status: New.Slow.Give Some Love?!

Hollywood Undead Daughters...Shh

Sour Sixteen

The song was starting, then the band busted out of nowhere, and the screaming began. Damn flirting with the bouncer was the best idea I ever had, my girls and I were having the time of our lives, just turned sixteen, and seeing our favorite band ever. I looked over at Raven who was reaching towards the stage-which we were right in front of-then she began to scream her brains out, Tha Producer had pulled her up on stage.

"RAVEN BITCH YOU FUCKING SUCK, I WANT UP THERE RIGHT NOW!" then another hand shot down, and I grabbed it and they pulled me up onto the stage, my heart stopped beating for about five seconds, then the dancing began. I was grinding up against J-Dog who at the moment was singing instead of playing the guitar, my heart was racing like crazy as his arm wrapped around my waist, and didn't leave.

Raven looked over at me and started singing the lyrics to The Kids, I copied what she was doing, all of this seemed so surreal, I mean Christ I was just flirting with the bouncer about an hour ago or so, and now I am up here, grinding with J-Dog, shit, my life is amazing right now.

$

After their last song, everyone ended up filing out, just to see the band get onto their tour bus, but we couldn't, no we had to head home. Grabbing Raven's hand, she grabbed Madison's hand and we all started back down the dark L.A streets. Probably not the safest thing in the world, but we could care less at the moment, we had just seen Hollywood Undead in concert, didn't get caught, and got to grind with them. Ah pure bliss, "You guys that concert was the fucking shit!"

My friends looked at me, I was the first to break the silence we had all been surrounded in, "Fuck yeah it was, that was so worth the flirting with the old bald bouncer. God Alexx I love you so much for doing that! I got to grind with Charlie Scene during Bitches, damn I sure am glad they came back to L.A for a hometown visit."

"Yeah same here!" Madison commented, she looked down at her scuffed up combat boots, which I had swiped from a nearby Goodwill about three months ago, I didn't even get caught, shit who would care about one pair of boots anyway?!

I looked over at Raven, her pink hair was slightly glowing from the street lights, "Yeah man, oh man, shit! You guys, we're gonna have to run! Remember the curfew hours for sixteen and under? We gotta get off the streets like...now!"

At that moment, we all started running as fast as we could, then the sirens started up, shit I forgot the downtown gang and the uptown gang were having some big ass all out war in the middle, about two streets over from the orphanage. That's where the cops were headin, and that sucks for us, because if they see us running, we will for sure get picked up by them.

Oh yeah I think I should tell you who I am too. Hi I'm Alexandria, but my friends call me Alexx, I was dumped on the front doorsteps of the L.A orphanage, and there I have been since I was four, my best friends are Raven and Madison. I'm a huge Hollywood Undead fan, and about to get busted by the cops, and I know one thing, if they smell alcohol on my breath, I'm dead.

"Excuse me ladies, but shouldn't you three be home now?" the officer asked as we all skidded to a stop.

I bit my bottom lip, and twisted my blue extension around my left pointer finger, "We should be, and we are heading that way now."

Madison and Raven looked at me in silence, they knew I was good with cops, and that I would get this one to leave us alone, he nodded his head, then wrinkled his nose, and sniffed, "Is that alcohol I smell around here?"

"Well this is the middle of nowhere, hell there is even a homeless man over there in that box, maybe that's him you're smelling," I spat out as quickly as I could.

He nodded like he understood, then said his good bye and left, all three of us started laughing, then stood up straight, and started running home once the cruiser was out of sight. Before I knew it, we were sneaking back into the orphanage, stripped ourselves of our club clothes, grabbed our pajamas, crawled into the bed that fit all three of our small bodies, said our good nights and I love yous, then shut off the light. And that was the end of our sixteenth birthday night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short&Fast!

Sorry, the next chapters will be longer, and not so fast.

I just wanted to get that out of the way.

Comments?

Subscribe?

Continue?

Like/Dislike?

-Nicole