Status: New.Slow.Give Some Love?!

Hollywood Undead Daughters...Shh

Interview From Hell

"Dylan, you dick move the fuck outta the way!" a few things clattered onto the ground, I sat up and stretched my arms up over my head, then looked over to the side of the bed and laying there next to me was Oliver, his hair was a little messy, but he had a slight grin on his lips that made him appear innocent. I crawled off the bed, and pulled my hair up into a pony tail redone, then stepped out into the lighting of the bus.

Da Kurlzz looked over at me first, and smiled, a huge smile, "Morning sleepy head, I thought you and Oli would sleep all day, damn it's already three in the afternoon!"

I gave him a half smile, then continued onto the middle of the bus where Madison and Raven were playing with two different Nintendo DS's, both bumping into one another so they could win whatever game they were playing, then on the other set of couches was Clyve who was plucking at the strings on a guitar. He looked up at me and winked, "Cute outfit baby doll."

Looking down at my outfit, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, my white tank top had become completely see through, which gave you a full look at my black bra with the lime green polka dots. Crossing my arms over my chest, I turned on my heel and sprinted back into the bedroom, all of the guys looked at me funny, but I ignored them. Once back into the room I grabbed the first t-shirt I could, pulled it on, and grabbed a random pair of jeans, pulled them on, and in the process of hurry to do so I fell backwards and landed on a pair of legs, "Thanks man, get the fuck off me Clyve."

"I'm not Clyve you ass," I huffed then stood back up to button the jeans, two hands stopped me though, his chin rested on my shoulder, and then his lips pecked at the side of my neck, "Get off me Oliver, I would like to get off this tour bus as soon as possible without any love marks."

He smirked into my neck, "Baby you know you want me."

Shivering as his words tickled my ears, I turned around and faced him, he was on his knees, still slightly taller than me, with the black sheet wrapped around his waist, "Where are your pants?"

"I got uncomfortable, so I took them off and kept my boxers on, I don't really think you want to see my friend downstairs today," hugging me, I rested my head into his shoulder, and sighed, "What's wrong?"

"This is all moving too fast for me!" I huffed standing back and looking him directly in the eye.

"It's the perfect speed for me," his lips crushed into mine, the sweet sensation of someone actually wanting me shot all through my body, soon his hands began to wander down to the buttons of the jeans, unsnapping them he pulled me back on top of him, mine and his hands working the jeans down. After the jeans were discarded onto the floor my shirt was next, along with the small white tank top, leaving me revealed in my black girl boxer shorts with lime green stars, and my black bra with lime green polka dots. He looked over me as I laid under him, "You really are beautiful, and I'm sorry if this is rushing you all."

Looking into his eyes, I smiled, "Nothing is too fast for me."

He smiled, "Works for me," once more his lips were touching mine, not breaking once as he slid off the bra, revealing my whole upper body to him, he lightly ran his fingers over the exposed body parts, then trailed his kisses down my neck, to my collar bone, "Are you sure you are ready for this?"

I nodded, "Yes, I'm sure."

Nodding, the next article of clothing to be removed was the underwear I had been wearing, then he brought himself over me, hovering, "Give me a minute," he sat up on the side of the bed and rummaged around in a drawer, then pulled out what appeared to be a condom wrapper, once it was on his extremely hard looking member, he brought himself back over to me, "I'll be gentle. Just this one time though," kissing my neck the next thing I knew he was inside of me. Small moans escaped my lips with each thrust, and a few might have come from his lips. Then he began to pick up speed, causing myself to be lifted off the bed, arching my back, begging for more, then before I knew it, everything was over.

Laying down next to me, he let out a sigh, I cuddled up next to him, both of us slightly sweaty from the act that had just happened, I kissed his neck, "You are amazing."

Kissing my lips softly, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him closer, "You're beautiful."

"Well, well, well, what do we have going on in here?! HEY BOYS, COME ON BACK, LOOKS LIKE OLIVER GOT SOME PUSSY FROM LITTLE ALEXX!" we both shot our looks forward and saw Clyve standing in the doorway, then he was pushed aside, and into the room by George who's mouth dropped open in shock, all of the other guys looked from me then to Oliver, especially J-Dog.

$

"Oliver, what the fuck man?!" Jorel spat out at his cousin, everyone had been pushed out of the room except myself, George, Jorel and Oliver.

I picked at the jeans holes as Oliver got chewed out, George and Jorel had been yelling at him the most, it was now Georges turn, "Oliver, what the hell?! I mean really?! She is fucking sixteen, there was no fucking need for you to fucking have sex with her! What if the condom broke huh?! Then fucking what?! This was very fucking stupid of the two of-."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" all of them looked over at me, "Look it was my idea as much as it was his, at least he is trying to make me feel welcome. Damn I haven't even been here forty eight hours, and the fighting already started?! I mean what are you doing exactly George?! You adopted us, why don't you take care of us? Stop at some fucking mall and let us buy some shit so we are more comfortable!"

"You really are the bitch of the group aren't you?" Jorel commented looking at me with his mouth hanging open.

I nodded, "Yeah I am the bitch of the group, I'm also a trouble maker, so shit fuck to you!"

All three of the guys looked at me, "That girl Madison seems to be the nice one, why didn't I just get her?"

Tears welled up in my eyes, "Yeah, why didn't you?"

"Because everyone deserves a chance, all three of you do, so here I am, giving it to you, but if you don't like it, then you can leave," both Jorel and George stood up, Oliver followed behind the two men as they exited the room, shutting the door behind them, I was once more left alone.

Grabbing my notebook and my black sharpie, I scribbled across the pages:

Maybe?
Maybe I could be a good kid,
Maybe I could erase the scars,
Maybe I could remember happier times,
Maybe I could tie the noose,
Maybe I could take the pills,
Maybe I could slit my wrists,
Maybe I could do it all,
Maybe I could end it all,
Maybe I could just maybe.


Laying back down on the pillow, I grasped my notebook tightly to my chest, and closed my eyes, 'Sleep, forever lasting sleep, please come over me?'

$

"So Johnny 3 Tears, what made you want to adopt in the first place?" the past week had gone by extremely fast, the three of us girls had already gone on a couple shopping trips to Hot Topic and got the clothes and other necessary things that all teenage girls need, and we had also gone out in public a couple times with Clyve and Oliver as our escorts. But in the matter of a week, word had gotten out about Johnny and his adopting, so now here we are, sitting in the middle of a freezing T.V studio being interviewed by Good Morning America happy people.

George wiggled in his seat, which was next to the lady, Raven, Madison and I were all seated in seats slightly next to him descending to the right, "Well it was a spur of the moment idea."

The lady smiled her plastic face, and overly botoxed facial parts and looked at me, "Now you seem to be the most out spoken one, I mean you obviously don't care that your outfits draw so much attention to you."

I looked down at the clothes I had chosen, it consisted of a pair of lime green skinny jeans with a black and sliver zebra printed design, with a lime green tank top and a shredded black one over it, with my hair pulled into two braided piggy tails with now lime green extensions in it, I tugged at on, "I am outspoken, but please don't point out my outfits like that, I express myself in my own way, if you don't like it, just tell me."

She sat back, and pursed her lips as though she was thinking, "So you two young girls on the other side of her, your outfits are very well kept, and don't make you stand out as much, why is that?"

Madison and Raven looked at me, for the answers of course, but Raven just moved her hair from her different colored eyes and smiled at the woman, "You see, our outfits depend on our personalities, I am outspoken, when I'm not around cameras, so I am usually in something a tad more revealing or brighter, and the Maddie, she is just whatever she feels like that day."

The woman nodded in agreement, "So does that mean you enjoy attention?" her glance was locked on me.

I bit my bottom lip, "Well ma'am, I don't enjoy attention, but I enjoy proving how outspoken I am, and I would just like to say you are the biggest, most fake ass bi-." a hand smacked over my mouth, and pulled me back down into the seat, turning my head I fell into the face of Oliver, he was holding me down on his lap.

"She would like to sa-OW FUCK!" he dropped his hand away, and I shot up from the seat.

"As I was saying, you are a big fake ass bitch, who doesn't even want to be interviewing some teenage girls who came from an orphanage, you would much rather be interviewing the band and then after getting into their pants. Which by the way not only makes you a horrible interview lady, but a slut, there I said what I wanted to," after finishing my last words, leaving the woman paralyzed in shock, I grabbed Oliver's hand and stepped off stage. I was done for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short/Long?

Like/Dislike?

Comments?

Subscribe?

Next Chapter=More Drama ;)

-Nicole