Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

Captured (updated)

I ran, it's all I could do. I ran from my problems, my fear, and mainly the vampires chasing me. Had I not been exiled my pack would take them down, but I am and outsider, a mistake.

"Damn you human body!' I screamed. These legs, only two, don't move fast enough. So I morphed.

"She's beautiful." I hear one say, as the other whistled.

*Alright who wants a piece of me NOW* (A.N. *'s mean they are talking in their heads this way they can only be heard by their own kind and vampires.) They began to huddle around me, foolishly lunging. I easily dodged and kicked them into the nearby trees.

Then they decided to double team me, with this maneuver one managed to straddle my shoulders-I hissed and bucked.

"Ah." The vampire chuckled. "Feisty, boss'l love it. More fun when you're being trained. He then tied a rope made of granite around my neck. Pain radiated through me. The only thing that could effect me this badly is granite. The last image that registered in my brain before I passed out was that of a vampire smiling, his fangs glittering in the moonlight.

"You'll love your new home when they buy..." His voice faded into the blackness that overtook all my sense.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I groaned when I awoke. I had a massive migraine.

*Where am I?*

*The kennel.* A gruff voice sounded in my head

*How? What!?* The previous nights memories flooded into my head. I saw the bars of the cages. They didn't look sturdy, with a good bite they would-*GAH* I yowled in pain.

*How could I be so stupid! They wouldn't put me in a normal cage, no they would make it hard for me to escape. Damn you vampires!*

*Wow, now pipe down Devlen is coming.*

*Devlen?*

*He owns this kennel, either you or I have a potential buyer.*

*He SELLS us, as, like, pets?*

*Why else? Now shhh!!*

I heard foot steps coming down the hallway. They door opened and clicked closed.

"Look who's awake; sleeping beauty." He stopped at my cage and looked in. I hissed and tried to maneuver my paw through the bars to scratch him. He grabbed my paw and slammed it against the granite. I yowled in pain, and decided to just glare and hiss.

He opened the door of the cage and walked in. I lunged for the opening, but I was too slow. He grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and forced me to look at him.

"You do NOT try to hurt me! Got it?" In response I swiped at him and tried to sink my fangs into his arm. I got smacked, hard. Then sprayed with water, which should have been find but instead hurt like hell. I yowled in pain again.

"Didn't expect granite infused water now did we?" He smirked. My ears flattened against my skull, and I let out a huge hiss.

"That will be a problem too." He smacked me. I continued to hiss. "You have a buyer ready, but I have to train you first. I told you to stop hissing!"

*They let me go!* I thought snidely at him.

"Never. Now shape up or I will spray you again." He let go of me and turned his back to me to walk out, bad decision, I lunged. Also a bad decision. He turned around in a blur and grabbed hold of my neck. "Seems you need more appropriate clothing articles."

*Clothing articles?*

To answer my question he grabbed a collar and snapped it around my neck, then-without letting go of me- took out a granite chain and attached one end to the back of the cage and the other to my collar.

"Toodle do for now." He waved goodbye and walked out.

I can't break the chain...I'm stuck...Why do I always fight?

Then it hit me, man I'm so thick some times. I began to morph back to human, but a horrible shock from the collar stopped me.

Okay... so no human changes..got it....

I paced the little area of my cage that I could reach for a couple hours then I laid down and put my head on my paws. Within minutes I was in a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Ch. hope you like it!!