Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

Confessions

I watched the kittens all leave separately. I never stopped crying. I couldn't think clearly; there was this haze clouding my mind. The haze tainted my every thought.

Lark was not as sad over the loss. When I asked him why he wasn't crying he simply answered:
*Because of you. If they'd taken you I would never get over it. I love the kittens of course but we can still see them.*

He answer was sweet but I still couldn't stand the loss. I was balling inside the den. I vowed to never leave it again.

*Hey, sweetie.* Lark called as he slinked inside the den. *Chloe is gone on her date.* He winked at me. I didn't respond. *Which means we're all alone..* I rolled over. I also began crying harder.

*Please stop crying.* He begged. *I miss it when you were happy....er....relatively happy.*

*Yeah.* I grunted. *When I was a reject from my clan because my mom mated with the head of another clan, and then she was capture and I was kicked out of the clan. Then I was taken and brought here as a pet.*

*Well your life sucks, I'll agree. But your not the only one.* He finished quietly.

*What?* I looked at him.

*My father was killed by trappers when my mom was in her second trimester with me. So yeah I would have been like you with only a mom but my mom died after she gave birth to me. Both of my parents had been nomads. No clan. I was alone dieing of thirst and to young to eat meat.*

*You didn't die?* I gaped.

*No I was taken in by another loner. It was a rather small pack. The leader was named...um.... Melakia. They took me in until I was kidnapped at a very young age. Old enough to eat meat but still pretty small.* I just stared at him. My mother's name had been Melakia. But he couldn't possibly have known her.

*Did you have a childhood friend?* I asked.

*Yes.* He answered cautiously.

*What was their name?* I had once had a childhood friend, that I swore I would find again once he disappeared.

*Melona.* He said, still completely confused.

*T-t-th-t!!* I tried to speak.

*What? What's the matter Giselle?*

*I once had a childhood friend. He was different then all the others.* My flashback began. *But I was different too, so we got along great. We did everything together.We even planned to get married like humans.* I smiled. *One day I was planning to go and look for roses in the forest with him, but he disappeared. Then I vowed to find him no matter what it took. Then my mom disappeared and I was kicked out. His name was Jakki. My old name was Melona. Up until my mom disappeared, I then had to change my name for safety reasons.*

*I remember you.* He smiled lightly. *And it looks like you found me.*

*I guess so.* I also smiled, forgetting the kittens.

*I thought I'd never see you again!* His smile was so big I thought his face might split in half. Then he pounced on me and began licking my face. *Oh my god I missed you sooo much! I thought there was something familiar about you!!*

Just then Chloe walked in. "Guys you need to change back to your human forms and put these on!!"

*What?* We asked in unison.

"I brought my date home, and its a human. They don't know about us and you have to look like my cousins who are staying for the week. Oh, and you need to change your names cause she also wants to see my pets."

*I have the perfect idea.* I winked at Lark.

Then we put on the clothes and walked out.

"Hi!" The date said. Then I figured out why Chloe wouldn't use the gender. It was a girl. Chloe was Lesbian! Or bi...But still! She seemed so straight!!

"Hi." I answered.

"I'm Jenell." Jenell introduced herself.

"I'm Melona." I shook her hand.

"I'm her boyfriend, well, fiance, Jakki." Lark said, he was changing the story because we might show a little to much P.D.A. for normal cousins.

"She said you were cousins." Jenell looked confused.

"I'm Chloe's cousin and he is he cousin to be." I smiled and put on the ring one of the new owners of the kittens gave me. Then I showed her my hand.

"Oh!" She started squealing. "I'm so excited for you guys. Even though I don't know you! I'm sorry is this creepy?"

"Not at all." I said. Lark and I smiled.

"When is the wedding?"

"We don't know yet." Lark answered.

I can't believe this! Chloe's bi...or lesbian and we get to get married!! I sent to Lark.

I know! He sent back. We were smiling brightly. He draped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my nose.

"Aw! You guys are just so cute!" Jenell smiled. Then she grabbed Chloe's hand and squeezed.

"Well let's move to the couch and sit down. So we can be comfortable while we get to know each other." Chloe smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had to practice marching and march in our parade here. With the marching band of course... It's my first year marching...well the first year i can march so...

I'm going to try to update more!! Warning: I will be away at Band Camp from August 1-6 and there is NO technology whatsoever... well any tech. aside from band stuff...so there will be no updates...

Sorry!

Still love ya!

Bye!