Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

8 Hour Ride

*It's a long ride home.* Lark smirked at me. *About 8 hours.*

*Then I will sit over here and you will stay over there.* I flashed him a fake smile.

* That sounds like fun.* He thought sarcastically. He then smirked and walked over to me. I hissed, then resorted to yowling when he didn't get the message. He completely ignored me and laid behind me.I stood up and walked to the other side of the heavily padded trailer. I laid down and curled up into a ball.

*Just leave me alone.* I whined.

*Alright.* He sighed. *But I can give you what you want.*

*And how would you know what I want?*

*Kittens, a family, to be loved.* As he said this surprise shot through me. That's exactly what I had wanted. I looked at him, my eyes bugging out of my head.

*How.......?*

*I saw you with the kitten, and the look in your eyes when you said you came from a different pack, but not that you were still in the pack. You looked sad and lonely.* He sounded really sweet, and caring.

*If you can remember that then what color are my eyes?* I turned away from him. This jogged a memory from a movie. But it must have been a while ago I hadn't seen the human world for some time now.

*In this light they are a stunning ocean blue, but in the sunlight they're green with flecks of blue.*

*Well I can't tell you if you're right because I haven't look at myself in a mirror since I was, three or four.*

* Really?*
*Really. Now I'm tired, see you in a couple hours.* He actually stayed on his side, which amazed me. But I still couldn't sleep I rolled over and looked at him. *I can't sleep.*

*Try singing.* He suggested.

*Singing? What's that?*

*You don't know what singing is??* I shook my head. *Have you ever heard of a song?*

*Song...* I tested the word in my mind.

*Like humming.* He hummed a little tune.

*Oh, song! My mother used to hum like that, to help me fall asleep when I was little. Well not that little. She did it up until she disappeared.* I trailed off.

*Would you like me to sing to you.*

*Stop it.*

*Stop what?* His ears went flat against his head, trying to figure out what I was asking.

*Being nice, I'm supposed to hate you. Which doesn't work if you decide to be nice to me!* I sighed. *But, I guess I'm used to humming while I'm trying to fall asleep.*

*It won't be humming. I'll be singing. The song is by Nevershoutnever. It's band, that makes the music and preforms it.* He informed me.

*I'm a real big fan of yours
but I'm quite a joke to you.
But, girl it wasn't a joke when you kissed me in your room
and replied I love you to.
I'm a little bit insecure about all of these mistreatment's
but see I'm working it out
but working it out is so damn hard when your alone
ja da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da
And I am running out of words to say to you
wondering why I'm a wasting my time
thinking back and wondering
why I'm suck a fool
for loving you....*
There I fell asleep.

I woke up when a shiver ran up my spine. I stretched and yawned flashing my fangs.*It's cold.*

*She stopped and opened a window. There's three hours left on the tip.*

*Okay, just because I'm freezing I will allow you to lay by me.*

*You know the whole reason we drove and didn't fly,* He thought as he walked to me and curled around me. I resisted flinching and thinking about how perfectly he fit around me. *Was so that we could start mating.*

*That's sorta what I guessed.* I sighed.

*There's three hours left.* He nudged me with his snout.

*I don't know.*

*Sleep on it for an hour.* I heard the smile in his voice. Then he began singing to me again.

I fell asleep....again...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up earlier this time. But only because I was rocking back and forth. *What the-* I gasped as I realized what Lark was doing.

*What are you DOING?* I asked him.

*You said yes.*

*To what?*

*You...said yes....to....mating...* He was panting.

*I was asleep!* I tried to move put he had pinned me.

*No, at least not before.....You participated for a little while, then you fell asleep again.* I remembered, now. But I had thought that was a dream, and you can do anything in a dream.

*Why did you keep going?*

*You weren't pregnant yet.*

*That's true, but how would you know?*

He froze. *I don't know...Wait, no, no that's not it. Why would I think that?*

*You're still on top of me.* I informed him.

*You're still not ready...er done....* He paused. *This is sorta awkward now that you aren't helping, or enjoying.* It was awkward, but he had a point...I quickly did a once over my condition...

*Almost...though....* He smiled, and we....How humans say...Went at it again?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Okay guys, its time to-Whoa, I think I'll just close the doors again..."Chloe said awkwardly....Was my whole life now based around awkward situations?

*No! Lark is just sleeping...He was really tired...You know long trip....* She wriggled her eyebrows at me. *Uh...again awkward...* I took a large breath and meowed really loud in Lark's ear.

*Meh...? Oh..uh...jeez! Hi there Chloe....* He said as awkwardly as I had. He then jumped off of me like I had tazed him. There I saw and opening, I bolted.

I was getting out of there,running to my home in the wild. I would NOT be kept as a pet, and obviously they had not seen through my facade.

"LARK!" Chloe roared. "Go GET her!"

I looked behind me. Lark was faster then I was. He was already halfway to me.

*Get back here!* He roared. Then he tackled me.

*How did you get so fast?*

*I didn't!* He growled. *You're slow, because you just got pregnant. You should know that a pregnant Cat doesn't move at their full potential.* He roared again.

Then he grabbed me by the scruff the the neck and dragged back to my new home, to my new, very pissed off looking, vampire master.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNtZtqhmO8&NR=1

that is a video of a little baby lynx doing absolutely nothing...but yeah that's how they look, just so you can get an idea.

I actually ended up baking Jam Muffins :) they are tasty....

~~BYE~~