Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

Human Forms

When we got to the kitchen Jo was there. So I couldn't eat as much as I wanted. Lark had warned me that he would do something unimaginable if he found I was pregnant. As if he couldn't find out from my distended stomach.

Lark stood between me and Jo while I ate. I blocked Jo from my mind for a second.

*With him around I won't be able to eat enough.* I said.

*I know.* He met my eyes, there was worry. *I got it! I'll take my bowl up to my room quick. After I've hid yours under it.* I looked at him, confused.

*You bowl can fit underneath my while its full, and you can't even tell its there. But actually I'll fill the extra bowl and put that under there as well!* I didn't understand how he was going to do it but somehow we managed to get three bowls of food (not including the one I had eaten down there) up to our room without Jo noticing. We were now in our room.

*Thank you.* I said as I walked over to Lark, who was laying on our bed.

*You're welcome.* He said as I laid down. He curled around me and nuzzled my neck.

*So,* I started. *Do you really believe we are true-Mates?*

*I do.I mean I know what you're thinking and your feelings. Like when you ran out and hid under the bed I knew your thoughts were cluttered. Try to see why I'm thinking.*

*Okay.* Then I reached out to him with my mind. Then something clicked. It felt like our minds and souls had merged together.

She's beautiful.
I definitely love her.

Those were the two most common thoughts in Larks head. They brought a tear to my eye. He loved me. That allowed me to admit to myself that I had fallen for him.

I love you.

I sent through this weird trans-like state we were in.

I love you too.

Lark sent back. Then I delved into his memories everything about him. Which means he was doing the same with my memories.

Then before I actually learned anything about him there was a knock on the door. We were forced back into reality.

"Hey guys, its Chloe." She walked in.

Lark ignored her and turned to me. *That was our First Connection.*

*We really are true-Mates!* I overjoyed. I hadn't wanted to fall in love with Lark but finding ones true-Mate was any Cats' dream.

"Aw!" Chloe teared up a little. Then she shook her head as if to clear it. "Now, I'm positive you are pregnant but just to be sure, I'm going to need you to morph into you're human form." I really didn't want to morph back, but I had to.

"You definitely are." Chloe smiled lovingly at my human form's huge stomach. Lark had morphed human as well and now came over to stand by me. He ran his hand over my stomach, the kittens started kicking.

"That feels weird!" I giggled. Lark just smiled warmly. He brought me into a hug, even though we were separated by a large hill, the embrace was still amazingly comfortable.

"I'll just leave you now." Chloe giggled and walked out.

Lark put his head near my ear. "I love you." He whispered. His breath against my ear caused me to shiver. He chuckled.

"You haven't been human a lot have you?" He asked.

"No."

"Well then I guess you don't know how much fun humans can have when they are mating." He smirked.

"No I don't."

"Next time." He promised.

Then something barged through the door and tackled me. I screamed. Then I realized it was Jo and screamed louder. Lark grabbed his shoulders and threw him off of me.

*Why do you deserve a pregnant true-Mate?* Jo roared. Then he yelped and crumpled to the ground. Chloe's sister waked up and looked at us.

"Sorry, he was horribly trained. I really wish I would have gotten him from Devlen's, he would have trained him so much better." Then her eyes softened as the landed on my stomach. "I'm so happy for you. Your kittens are going to look beautiful, and they'll have the best parents in the world." She smiled warmly and then just left with Jo.

"They won't bother us anymore." Lark said softly. "Now let's start constructing the perfect den."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its kinda short...It's late and I'm tired soo...

Peace