Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

The Den

With only a month left in my pregnancy we began scouring the house for anything and everything that we could use for the den. Jo now left us alone because if he tried anything he was be shock, and that shock would be so strong he would crumple to the ground.

*This will help.* Lark said holding up a massive box full of blankets.

*Good work. Now where exactly are we going to put all of this stuff?*

*Hmm, uh....I really don't know.* He paused. *Now follow me.* We ran to Chloe's room, well jogged is the correct term for it,I guess.

*Chloe?* Lark called.

"Yes?" She answered "Just push the door open." So we did.

*Where would we build a den?*

"There's a room attached to your bed room. It's the door by your bed. The room is empty furniture wise, but I put in somethings I thought you might want for a den." She smiled and absent mindedley pet our heads.

*Okay.*We said in unison.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't believe I didn't notice that was here." Lark said, he had morphed human to open the door.

*I know what you mean.* I gave a little nod and walked inside.

Inside there was everything we could possibly ever need for a den. Then we began making the den.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (A.N. the den is now finished and 3 weeks have passed so there's only a week left)

Well I was more like the project manager; Lark created everything.

*How's that?* He asked, he had just moved a pillow for me. I crawled inside the den and laid down.

*Perfect, now move one pillow behind me and one in front of me. The one behind me is where you will lay land the one in front of me is for the kittens. He sighed but did as I said. Our hut looked like a huge igloo but there was a door that only me and Lark could open so the kittens wouldn't be able to escape.

The door to the room opened and closed.

"That's lovely guys." Chloe's voice sounded outside the door. I opened the door and climbed out, Lark followed me.

*Thank you.* Lark said.

"Wait who built it?" Chloe asked, confusion evident in her voice.

*Well,* I started. *He built it but I designed it. I was like the project manager.* Chloe laughed. Then she sat down.

"Come sit by me." She patted the ground next to her. I laid by her knee and Lark behind me. Chloe rubbed my stomach and Lark began grooming me. The only thing I could think was that I had never been treated with this much care or love.

*That's because we want to make this easy for you and we care about you.* Lark answered my thought.

"What?" Chloe asked, confused again.

*He intruded on my thoughts.*

"Aw, that's cute...But it might get annoying."

*No cause I can do it back.* Then I intruded on Lark thoughts.

She's going to make me do something....She looks so cute when was being devious....Oh crap! I bet she's in my thoughts right now...But that smirk is so cute! Lark thought. I started chuckling.

*What did you hear?* He sighed.

*Everything from 'She's going to make me do something.' to 'But that smirk is so cute!'."I chuckled again.

"Ha ha, she got you back." Chloe smiled. Then as if he read her mind he changed back human to talk to her easier. I followed his lead. Now the kittens were human because I was. They started kicking.

"Ow." I said. "One kicks very hard." They both smiled.

"Here let me help." Lark said, then he began rubbing soothing circles on my stomach. I closed my eyes and laid back down.

"Mmm." I sighed. "That feels amazing."

While my eyes where closed Lark leaned down and pressed his lips to my stomach. My heart fluttered, a shiver ran down my spine, and the babies started kicking lightly. I heard Lark chuckle seductively. Then I remembered we didn't have any clothes on and Chloe, a girl, was still in the room and probably staring at my hot,naked, mate. I protectively threw my leg over Larks lower waist. He chuckled.

"What now?" Chloe asked.

"She's being protective of me. Do you not see where she put her legs, and that I am a guy and you are a girl? But I will only ever love Giselle,and she is the only one I will allow to touch me in that way."

"I know that." Chloe exasperated.

"But she doesn't." He said as he moved a strand of my hair out of my face.

"She is still here." I said and opened an eye. He smiled and chuckled. In his eyes lied lust. Chloe must have seen it as well because she left the room and locked the door behind her.

"Look, you made her leave, because of the way you were looking at me." I whined.

"Actually she can read thoughts too, and she saw what I was planning on doing to you." His eyes seemed to glow with lust. I shivered again, his eyes became even brighter.

"Can't you just wait a week." I squirmed.

"No, because then we will be to busy taking care of the kittens." He was whispering in my ear causing me to shiver. But I still noticed the way he said we, and I loved the sound of it. I was out of breath and I couldn't complain.

He began kissing down my neck, then following my collar bone. I was afraid over where he was going with this. Then he reached my breast. I had no idea what I was supposed to feel, do or think.

"W-What am I supposed to do?" I panted. He stopped.

"Go on instinct." He was panting harder. So I fallowed my weird Human instincts. Until about half way through when I started to feel weird.

"Lark, I need to morph back. I-I think-" He saw the worry in my eyes and nodded. Then he helped me into the den.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long....every time I hit submit it turned out Mibba had logged me out and I had to type it all over it again...

Clue Time
Chloe has a secret as to why she was so happy for their couple....Can anyone guess why?
Answer in next ch.!!

I was going to put it in this chapter :0 *gasp* I'm so mean :3

Bye-Bye