Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

Kittens(small update for a bad typo)

"Oh, I knew I shouldn't have left like that!" Chloe was pacing outside the den. "I should have guessed what would happened and stopped you!"

*You're not the one in labor here.* I panted. This kitten stuff was hard work, but in the end it would be worth it.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just so excited." She smiled nervously into the den opening. "Lark you should go do whatever males do at this point....What do they do?"

*That, my panicking owner, is what instincts are for. Now watch out.* He pushed her out of the way and laid behind me. Then he started grooming me, trying to comfort me. It worked a little.

Then there was pain. A lot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~(After several hours I'd rather not have to explain...)

There was chirping from six kittens all night. I didn't get any sleep neither did Lark.

*What do you want little ones?* We kept asking, but of course they had yet to learn how to speak. But they should learn soon right?

While we couldn't sleep we named them:
Zoe
Jail (Boy)
Florella
Alex (Boy)
Meghan
Gray

*Mm...ah....Mah...Ma...Ma...Ma-ma.* Florella turned to me and tried to speak. *Mama!*

*Good job, Florella. Who is that?* I nodded toward Lark.

*Deh, Deh...Dah....Dada!* She started wagging her little tail.

*Good job!* Lark said and nuzzled her.Then asked. *Can you say Zoe?*

*Zzz..Oh..Ee...Zo-ee.* She made a face. *Zoey?*

*Almost!* Lark said encouragingly. *Zoe.*

*Zoe!* She smiled again.

*Now who is Zoe?Show me.* I said. I couldn't help but beam, they were so cute! She wobbled and waddled over to were the other kittens lay; suckling.

*Dat won!* She pointed at Jail.

*Nope, that's Jail. But almost, good job.* Her mistake didn't dampen her spirits she just guessed again.

*Jaywil!* We smiled at the face she made when she noticed it sounded wrong. *Jay...Jai.. Jaiwil....Jail!*

*You're doing so good. Now find Zoe.*

*Wite der?* She pointed at Zoe.

*Yes. You are so smart.* Lark said, then we both nuzzled her; she purred. Her purr was so loud Jail stopped suckling.

*Uhma?* He asked.

*Mama.* Florella corrected. Them smiled at me. I beamed back.

*Waa?* He asked.

*Mama and Dada!* Her articulation was becoming clearer.

*Mama aan Dada.* Everyone joined in now.

*Mama and Dada.* She corrected. The repeated it and got it right.

*Now Mama will tell us who is who, right?*

*Yep, that's Zoe, Jail, Florella, Alex, Meghan, and Gray.*

*Hewhoa.* They all greeted each other.

And the rest of the night continued like that....until they finally fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*They're all finally asleep.* Lark said quietly.

*I know.* We had blocked them from our mind. I then curled up against Lark and fell into a deep slumber, but Lark's snores were still hard to miss.

Then the kittens started crying again. This is not as much fun as I thought it would be...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-ish but good right? for two updates in one day..er 3 updates.... yeah...

Yay 5 comments....Thanks guys!!

Snickers Out!