Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

Goodbye?

(Several weeks later-the kittens have matured.)

I awoke when I heard the clicking of a chain to my collar. My eyes snapped open and Chloe was trying to take the kittens.

*NO!* I roared.

*Mommy!* Jail mewed. *Let go of me!*

*Let him go!* I pounced, but I was choked by the collar. *Human!* I yelled at Jail to change. He would look to be at age 9 when he was in his human form.

*But I'll be naked!* He whined. I glared at him.

*It's nothing you father,Chloe, or I haven't seen before. Now just change!* I had blocked Chloe from my mind. Jail changed and began kicking Chloe. Surprised by his morph, Chloe dropped him. This gave him just enough time to pick up the other and bring them to me.

Chloe began to step towards me.I made my body a shield between her and my kittens. I growled at her-it was a warning. Then I discretely looked around the room for Lark. He was asleep.

"I just wanted to hold one." Chloe said softly.

*Lark!* I screamed into his head, blocking out Chloe.

*Whaa?* He shook the sleepiness out of his eyes and helped me block Chloe from our babies.

"Lark!" Chloe looked hurt. Even though he loved her as an owner he had instincts. Those instincts said that vampires could not touch the kittens. When she realized this she sighed.

"I won't hurt them, or take them I just wanted to see one. You two have been in this hut for weeks. I never get to see you anymore." She used the waterworks. Lark looked at me pleadingly.

*Which one?* I had everyone but him out of my mind. I had a favorite and there was no way in hell I would let him touch her.

*Megan.* He choose right. Megan....I didn't like her personality.. She was like one of those snobby rich girls. I nodded. He grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and carried her to Chloe.

"Not your favorite, huh?" She smiled warmly and began stroking Megan. Megan began to purr loudly.

I grabbed Zoe and Alex, the twins and but them on my back. Zoe was my favorite but she wouldn't leave Alex's side.

*Hide in my fur.* I mind whispered to them. I knew Chloe was going to pull something.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe's P.O.V.

It was dinner time, and I did something I would never forgive myself for, Lark and Giselle wouldn't forgive me either.

*I'm tired, see you in the morning Chloe.* Lark said, I smiled meekly at him. He was taking his usual trip to the kitchen to grab the food for himself and Giselle.

"Night." His mind was to clouded with euphoria to notice that I was troubled. Giselle was like a high to him... I don't know how she didn't seem to have a charming personality; with her ups and downs....

*Wait.* He said. I turned towards him. *This food smells funny.*

"It's T-bone instead of steak." It really was but that wasn't the difference.

*Okay.*He shrugged it off.

(Midnight)

The sedative should have kicked in by now.

I quietly tiptoed through the hallway until I got to their room. Both doors didn't make a sound when I opened them. I clutched the bag so tightly my nuckles turned white. I snuck into the tent and began putting them in a bag. Then I realized one of the Cats wasn't beathing as deeply as the others. Someone was awake. I froze. There was a growl. Then Lark, of all of them Lark attacked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes but I got it out aside from being gown all day. Go me!

Uh oh Chloe's in trouble..Sorry Chloe couldn't get out her secrete in the ch....Next time..maybe

Bye