Status: done.

Cynical Dreamer

Part 1 of 2

She's the type of girl that cant pass a mirror without seducing it. A girl who seemed to be born without a name, but everyone knows who she is and what she came for. Its in the way she speaks with every curve of her body or maybe the way her silky orange hair framed her porcelain face. Maybe it was her eyes; yes, those eyes. Oh, how they shined like suicide.

With a drink in one hand and grasping the walls for support with the other; she stumbled through groups of people. She didn't know anyone; not a single familiar face. The unfamiliar territory made her feel uneasy, but she wouldn't let anyone notice it. It's not like anyone would give a damn anyways.

She found herself in the middle of the living room. It was clouded with cigarette smoke, light buzz from the broken stereo, obnoxious laughing and murmurs. She felt like someone was watching her again. The feeling was stuck to her like sin the whole night. Of course, she was too dazed to let it get to her. Why ruin a good buzz?

A strong arm slithered around her thin waist as a deep voice whispered profanities and seduction in her ear. She smiled; she liked the attention. Whoever this guy was, he was giving her exactly what she wanted and she was certain she would do the same for him.

Her head was spinning as the feeling of someone watching her grew stronger. It was like she could see herself through those eyes and can feel the anger boiling inside of them. She forced the thoughts in the back of her head. She wanted more of this guy now.

His hands starting roaming where they shouldn't be, but she didnt mind. After all, that's what she was good for; the only thing she's been good at.

She swallowed her lust with a sip of her drink. His dark hands grazed her exposed skin. If she focused, she could see the temptation shining in his deep eyes. That was exactly what she wanted to see. A smirk formed around her red painted lips as she pressed against him; mainly, it was support, but hell, he couldnt tell.

The more she wanted this guy, the more the watchful feeling grew stronger; more angry...more jealous? And the more she tried to push the feeling away, the more she got dizzy and lightheaded. It was no longer the drink's fault.

Her emerald eyes scanned the room the best they could, but it was no use. She could only try to justify it. "Maybe I had one too many drinks tonight," she thought. She couldnt handle it anymore.

Her body jerked away from her unknown toy, leaving him there confused and rejected. It was like her body was being called by an unheard voice. Her mind refused to listen, but I couldnt say the same for her body.

She didnt know where she was going or where she would end up, but she felt at ease. For the first time that night, or ever, she trusted her gut.

Her feet led her to a sliding door. A gust of wind hit her face. She instantly became sober as she went into the dark. She stopped in the middle of the yard; grass tickled her exposed ankles and toes.

She found herself looking at a boy who looked so familiar, like he was in a recent dream. Who knows, really? Her life became one hazy night after another.

"My love," the words formed on her lips, but never quite escaped them. His brown eyes bore into hers and explored her soul. She felt a high better than any drink she consumed or any drug that rushed through her veins. She's been looking for those eyes for so long, she began to think she lost them forever.

But no, at this moment, forever just begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last part will be the guy's point of view