Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Alyssa Johnson (part vampire, part shapeshifter, part human) was adopted by Vernon and Maegan Johnson from Forks, Washington and soon moves with her new family in Eugene, Oregon. Only finding out that the Cullens (another vampire coven) were their neighbors. The Johnsons and the Cullens get along well. And Alyssa`s foster parents only introduce her to the Cullens as a 'human'. But Edward thinks that she`s so much more than that. He starts to try and know her secret, but actually ends up falling in love with her. She also falls in love and tells Edward her secret. Everything was normal, no wars and anything. Until Alice Cullen, Edward`s younger sister, sees a vision of a girl named Isabella Swan coming into their neighborhood. With Rosalie`s help, they report it to Alyssa without Edward knowing and managed to keep it a secret for a year. Then as expected, Bella comes to town, meets Edward and falls in love with him. Edward decides to end it with Alyssa then moves on with Bella. Alyssa thinks that all of it were just fate and lets Edward go completely to Bella. She then attempts to go far away and never come back. Though she promised all of them excluding Edward that she will come back when the time comes that she`s completely forgotten about him and all the heartbreak he gave her.

Will Edward win Alyssa back?
Will Alyssa forgive Edward?
Will everything go back to normal?
Who will Edward choose in the end?
Will they have a happy ending?

Read on, and find out!