Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Crappy Ending?

Days passed then turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. A couple of months, and we managed to keep our love alive. Oh well. Leave it to fairytales to have their 'happy ending'. I just think it doesn`t work for me anymore.

"I`m sorry. . . Alyssa. . . I just. . ." He started.
"I just. . . don`t feel. . . the love here. . .anymore. . ." He finally finished.
"Right. . . O-okay. . ." I choked out.
"Alyssa, can we stay friends? Can you stay here?" He asked with a pleading look on his face.
"Uh, Bella`s waiting for you at her house right now. . . You better go. . .I don`t want you to have an argument. . ." I said quickly then avoided his eyes, but he held my wrist gently.
"Alyssa, please, don`t go. . ." He pleaded.
"Where else. . .would I go?" I choked, holding back the tears, and getting out of his grip.
"You should get going, Edward. I just need to run and think for a bit. I`ll. . .uh, be back." I lied then ran off.
"I'll always love you, Alyssa." He whispered when I ran off.

It was just too much for me. Crazy. I felt empty. Alone. Bored. And I guess a bit angry at Bella for stealing my Edward. My Edward. Psh, who am I kidding? He`s not mine anymore. That psycho stole him. Though he was the one who broke it off. But I guess I`ll put the blame on myself. I knew from the very start that I`m becoming weaker every time I love someone, but still it was so powerful-powerful than I was-that I really didn`t care if it took away all of me. All I really cared about was Edward. And now, all the sacrifices had come to an end. Poof. Gone. So far, there`s nothing much left for me. I don`t plan like doing anything about it anymore. What can I say? The man I love left me for a human. I guess the saying`s true. Opposites attract. Only opposites. Well, back to the life. I`m just going to act that Edward Cullen never existed. That is, if I could. I hope so.

Alice had seen my next move and packed my bags. Though everyone was sad about my departure, I couldn`t do anything about it. I just had to do it. It just felt like the best thing to do. Right. Leave your whole life behind. Then start a new one. Just like burning an old notebook full of writings-writings that became memories. Then completely moving to a new one. Waiting for the new life to pass, to write something new.

"Can you just not leave, Aly?" They asked again.
"Sorry. I didn`t want to do this, but it`s how it`s supposed to be. And I think it`s for the best." I told the remaining Cullens.
"Though, I promise, that I will come back. When I`ve finally forgotten all about him. Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it." I said then hugged them all. Except for Edward-he`s gone. He`ll know when I`m finally gone. I have no scent when I`m finally away from any other vampire. So he wouldn`t be able to track me. Then with those last words, I completely left Eugene, Oregon.

Just leave it at that. The prince and the princess went their separate ways. The princess wished for their paths to never cross again. The prince gladly agreed and moved on to 'Juliet'. Acting as if he was 'Romeo'. Or put it at this way. . .

The prince left the princess, and the wicked witch succeeded.
That`s just it. That`s my life here. The life I ended as a semi-Cullen. That`s the way it`s suposed to be. So much for my happy ending.

Happy endings only exist in fairytales. Not for me. All I deserve is a crappy ending and that`s what I`m getting.

Love stops here. Memories will be left behind here. In this sorrowful world. Waiting to be forgotten. Let`s move on to a new 'notebook' shall we? Let`s leave the past alone here.
Let`s close the chapter here. Let`s leave the old notebook. For it will be burned. And hopefully it`ll take all the memories with it. All will be left are ashes. Though I don`t guarantee that it won`t be etched in my memory. . .

Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. . .
Leave out all the rest.
Done.
I will try to forget you. Goodbye, Edward Cullen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this one. :)